Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebola intentioned dream
I did an intentioned dream to see what the outcome of Ebola outbreaks would be.

In my dream, I felt like I was suspended. I had wracking pains throughout my body. I would zero in to an area of pain, where I would see that there was a humanoid like shape that was eating at me. The shapes were long and slender, with white and black on the hands and feet, but without true form. I was calling out to God and Jesus to help me; this would allow one of the shapes to be destroyed, but there were always more. In the dream I was told the humanoid shapes were made to eat us. I'm not sure how long the dream lasted, but I had pain throughout my body for the entire dream, stabbing pains that would shift from place to place. I woke up.

I fell back asleep; I was now climbing aboard a boat over the port side; Jesus was walking down an aisleway. I knew I was seen, he walked right by me. I climbed up onto the ship. I was definitely seen, I was not tossed off. In the dream I thought he had turned his back upon me, but afterward I have to consider I was not tossed away. Not sure what to make of this.

Crossing my fingers due to upcoming travels given the current headlines.