Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aug 6/7 show, pool, rescue kids

Aug6/7 I'm running a little show for children having to do with water animals like fish, sea lion and octopus. The first show I have people coming in with parents, all paying 2 euros. A friend with a white shirt keeps the place clean with a broom and fakes playing the piano during the show. I see one girl touching the white! Sea lion and I stop her from touching the octopus. The show with the animals in the pool works well. Ater the end of the show and new kids coming I have dispute with my friend and fire him. His piano playing is seen to be fake, all per recorded.

New kids come without parents. I want to get them to pay, some just walk by me and get in. I have to make sure they behave and start to shout that they have to sit down. I see the first kids getting into the pool. I know instinctively it is dangerous. I see 5 or more kids in the pool and run over, dive in and swim as fast as I can to rescue them. they all seem alright when I get to them and I lift or even throw them out of the water.

Next scene I have to defrost a small freezer that is next to the pool, scratching off ice from the inside.

Next seen I sit with my dad on a table and see and listen to him talking to what I recognise to be his former boss about complaints of ex neighbours in the apartment house we formerly lived in that my kids had been to noisy when we moved out, even banging feet against doors. I see the waste skip we used when moving out.
Aug6/7 I'm running a little show for children having to do with water animals like fish, sea lion and octopus. The first show I have people coming in with parents, all paying 2 euros. A friend with a white shirt keeps the place clean with a broom and fakes playing the piano during the show. I see one girl touching the white! Sea lion and I stop her from touching the octopus. The show with the animals in the pool works well. Ater the end of the show and new kids coming I have dispute with my friend and fire him. His piano playing is seen to be fake, all per recorded. New kids come without parents. I want to get them to pay, some just walk by me and get in. I have to make sure they behave and start to shout that they have to sit down. I see the first kids getting into the pool. I know instinctively it is dangerous. I see 5 or more kids in the pool and run over, dive in and swim as fast as I can to rescue them. they all seem alright when I get to them and I lift or even throw them out of the water. Next scene I have to defrost a small freezer that is next to the pool, scratching off ice from the inside. Next seen I sit with my dad on a table and see and listen to him talking to what I recognise to be his former boss about complaints of ex neighbours in the apartment house we formerly lived in that my kids had been to noisy when we moved out, even banging feet against doors. I see the waste skip we used when moving out.