Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Different Attacks
I dreamt I was in a big building with my son. The walls were thick and looked like they might be made of concrete. There were concrete stairs I had walked up with a metal pipe railing to hold onto. It seemed like the building might have once been important, but it was abandoned now. There was no electricity, just dim light that came in through a few small windows with old, torn curtains over them.

Walking down the hall, I came to face an older man. He looked as if he might have been in his 60s or 70s. He was hunched over a bit and had a wrinkly face and thin, stringy white hair on his head. When I looked at him, he looked empty. His eyes were empty and he had an empty expression on his face. He slowly started walking towards me and my son, and for some reason, he terrified me! I pushed my son behind me, and backed away from the man, but then the man charged me and knocked me to the ground. I yelled for my son to run while I tried to wrestle the man off of me. He was trying to push something into my forehead but I didn't get a good look as to what it was. I felt like he might be trying to rape me. I was finally able to wiggle my way up enough to kick him off of me and then ran back to the stairs to escape with my son. When I got to the stairs, however, I was met by a little girl. She looked to be between the ages of 10-14. She was carrying something, but I cant remember what it was. She was a very pretty little girl, but she looked empty too. She had a blank face and hollow eyes.

She started walking towards the man, and I tried to stop her by screaming at her that he was bad and that he would try to hurt her. I tried to pull her back, but she just could not be stopped. The nasty, old man pointed at an empty room, and the girl started to walk towards it. I tried screaming even louder for her not to, but she looked over her shoulder and gave me this weird face as if she didn't understand what my problem was. My problem was that I just knew this nasty old man was going to molest her or worse! But the look she gave me made me believe that this was normal to her. This was nothing new. As she walked into the room, I tried to run and tackle the old man before he could go in behind her. Some invisible force was keeping me from it, and as I struggled to get to him and save her, I watched him go into the room and shut a big, metal door behind him.

When the door shut, I was released and I ran to the door pulling on the handle and scratching at it until my fingernails bled in a desperate attempt to get inside and stop what I thought was happening. No luck. Feeling defeated and helpless, I left to find my son and someone who might do something about this man, though by the time they got to him, it would be too late.

Once out of the building, I was captured with my son and taken to some other building. This building was a big concrete one as well, but had electricity and many middle eastern men in it. I was brought to a guy wearing a white robe over some sort of black gown. He had a great big white turban on his head. He seemed to be one of the leaders of this group of men. He grabbed my face and started to look me over as someone would do when buying a horse. He made rude comments about the color of my skin, hair and eyes, then pried open my mouth to get a good look at my teeth. I wanted to bite the crap outta him, but I could see my son standing by some other man with a gun, and I was scared of what might happen with him if I did. The guy checking me out told me that I was too pretty to put to waste and that he would marry me. I was upset for a second, but thought that I could make this work out to my advantage, and was very nice to him and told him that I would be the best wife ever, I only asked that he spare my children. He smiled and agreed. He had to work out arrangements, but until then, I sat by my son and plotted how I would escape... I had hoped I wouldn't have to hurt anyone to get out of there, but I figured it might be inevitable.

Fortunately, that place was bombed, and concrete went everywhere causing a distraction. I took my son and ran out of there. I had to find someone to help us! While running around to find someone to help us, there was some sort of attack going on. A building not far ahead of me had exploded and people were running everywhere. I assumed that maybe this was some sort of terrorist attack. Men with guns were marching up and down streets while civilians were running in every direction. My vision was cloudy because there was so much smoke in the air, but I could hear guns going off. Wherever I was, there was a big building with a sort of basement area. There was a tiny little door built into the bottom side of the building, and I opened it and squeezed inside to find that it was some sort of basement barn. It was pretty empty except for a few donkeys. One of the donkeys looked as if it had been hung and had it's throat slit, but there wasn't an ounce of blood on the ground. This was so weird. I was going to go investigate this, but then I heard someone come in. There was some sort of hanging trough full of hay, so I dove into the hay and peeked out between the straws to see an Asian woman dressed in military gear come in. I At first I thought she might be there to help me... maybe an Asian country was coming to our defense... but then it became clear that she was hunting me down to kill me. She had some sort of weapon that looked like a sword on the end of a chain... she used it as both a sword and a sort of whip... but right now, she had the sword by the handle and started chopping the hay I was hiding in. I wormed my way backwards in the hay as she chopped at it in an attempt to not be hit... but then she started chopping the hay and pushing it out of the trough leaving me nowhere to hide... eventually, I had no choice but to pop out of there and run.

I ran into some woods and came across a huge, crystal clear pond. She was catching up with me fast, and I knew she could throw that weird sword-chain at me at any time, so I dove into the water and started to swim. When I dove in, mud from the bottom of the lake started clouding my view. All I could see of that woman was a silver flash of light from wherever she was. As I swam, I thought to myself that I hoped she was color blind. For some reason, I thought/knew all she could see from me was a bright gold flash of light... but maybe she saw it and didn't know it was really me. I swam to the other end of the pond and climbed out. There was some sort of cliff overlooking the pond, so I ran up and watched her trying to find me in the pond. Eventually, she looked up to see me watching her from above, and started to come after me, and some man appeared out of nowhere behind me and told her that she was making a very unwise decision. She stood still in shock, and I was in shock with her. This man was wearing a long blue robe and had a long white beard and tiny silver glasses. He warned her that I could take her out whenever I wanted. I turned my head slowly to look at him as if he were crazy... I had NO weapons and nothing that would protect me from her weird sword! This guy was nuts! Then down below, on top of the water, several other men in blue robes appeared. One had the water come up to his hand and start spinning in a circle. Then another did the same thing with the circle spinning another way. Then another with the circle spinning at a different angle... soon, there were about seven men down there who had formed some sort of spinning water ball of death. It was one of the strangest things I have ever seen! The man warned that anything that got caught up in that ball would not only drown, but be shredded to pieces... then commented that while it took many men to do that down there, I was capable of doing it all by myself and with one hand even. I thought to myself "I wish!" But the guy seemed to believe what he was saying. I wondered if he had me confused with someone else for a minute.. then thought it didn't matter if I could do it of not, because his word had been enough to scare off the woman trying to kill me.