Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black and Silver Helicopters
This is another long dream. I actually woke up and reentered this creepy dream world twice- which is something I hardly ever do. I have been intending to see the world Koo has warned me about for the past several dreams, but never intended to re-enter this dream, because my first view, I thought, was enough.

I dreamt that I was in my grandparent's yard, under their huge pecan tree. I was thinking about picking up pecans and using some of them to grow new trees and others to make pecan pies. There was a box near the tree filled with some of the toys they left behind when they passed away. They never bought new toys, even when I lived there... instead, I grew up there playing with the toys my father had as a child and small toys they had collected from cereal boxes. I was feeling very nostalgic as I dug through the box looking at everything, but mixed with everything were these clay animal figurines. They had been crafted around different nuts, many were pecans. They were so beautiful, and also had an Indian feel to them. I felt like these were meant to be buried and would help the trees grow bigger and stronger. They felt like they were very special, but I wanted to share them with others. I thought that I needed to plant them very soon, but I'm not exactly sure as to why.

Anyway, my boys were required by law to take some sort of test to enter school. I decided to pack up the clay animal seeds and take them with us. I didn't think the test would last long, but I thought I might meet someone along the way who I might like to give an animal to. We eventually made it to the testing area, and I was surprised to find that it was in the middle of a forest inside of a HUGE tree that had been hollowed out. There was a woman we had to talk to in order to enter. She seemed like she didn't want to let us in, but she was very kind. She seemed worried about us, and I thought that was odd, but sweet. Eventually, she let us in and I walked with my boys to take the test.

Now we were being told that parents had to take the test too. I was given a test that sort of reminded me of an SAT, only it was on a sort of flip pad with very flimsy papers. When I started reading over the questions, I got very upset. Nothing in this test had anything to do with education, rather, they were questions about political affiliation and religious beliefs. There were also many questions that revolved around your individual opinion of Obama and those he worked with. I couldn't quite figure out just what this had to do with anything... and the questions were written in a way that would sort of guide you into answering the way whoever had written it wanted you to answer it. One of the questions were asking about America being a democracy, and I made a note in there next to the question saying that it is NOT a democracy, it is a Republic. I went through the questions either correcting them or answering them honestly until I was finished. I was very agitated, not only by the questions, but the expectation of small kids to answer the questions. I turned my paper into the woman who had greeted me. She seemed reluctant to take my paper and she looked sad even. Across from her was a wall with two doors on it. People were being divided up and sent into one door or the other. She directed me to the door on the left. Immediately I knew something horrible was happening. We were being divided up by how we answered the test!

I ran to find my husband who had already turned in his test. I knew he had probably answered something similar to me, so it was too late to warn him, so I ran to my oldest son who was maybe about 6 or 7 in the dream. I told him that it was bad to lie, but sometimes in life, you have to lie about things for the greater good. I told him that everything I taught him before was truth, but that now he had to pretend that everything mommy had told him was a lie. He needed to remember everything mommy told him, but pretend like he had forgotten, because bad people wanted to kill the truth. People would need to be reminded, one day, of the truth... but until then, he had to play pretend. He nodded like he knew what I was saying and took his test. My other boys who were unable to test had already been sorted. I knew they would be safe for now, so my husband and I had to run. Before leaving, I gave the woman who had taken our test a clay figurine and snuck back out the way we came in.

We ran and ran until we came to a place that looked like my parent's old house. There were many air crafts in the sky. They were flying very low and would flash a bright white or deep red light over the entire area. I felt like they were hunting people who had not taken the test. Most of the air crafts were either black or silvery white helicopters, though I did see one HEAVILY armed black military airplane of some sort too. It was flying very low and just looked absolutely freaky. It was just covered in missiles Another craft I saw had the helicopter blades, but no body... just some sort of metal frame with a few men on it. They had on some weird binoculars and were armed with huge guns. I felt like they were using some sort of heat seeking technology to try and find us... but in the dream, the garage was keeping them from finding us.

There were many people that had gathered at my parent's old home. Many were outside in the garage watching the sky and the woods surrounding us, while others were inside trying to rest or scrounge for food. My husband went to dig for necessities and I kept my eyes on the sky. One of the huge silvery-white helicopters flew over us and stopped. It started to bring itself down, parking in the garage and for some reason, everyone gathered around it. A woman in a dress suit stepped out. She sneered as she looked down her nose at us and told us that we were "pests" of society. She went into detail of how she would kill every last one of us... and did this with a smile on her vile face. Well... I got angry and decided that I couldn't stand by and let this happen. I jumped at her, but some of the people behind me held me back saying that I should not. I would only make matters worse, so I stood there with my fists clenched as she went on and on about how they would train our kids and give life to this new world, free from religion. Then, again, about how she would sit back and enjoy watching everyone who would try to stop it being killed in some of the most gruesome ways imaginable. Then she took out a gun and said that she was going to start eradicating us right here right now. I jumped at her again. This time, no one could stop me and I knocked her to the ground.. I was going to punch her in the face, but noticed that her gun was just above her head, so I had to get that before she did and shot someone, so I grabbed it and jumped to my feet. She got up and smiled at me calling me a b-word then reached into her dress coat to pull out a small gun, so I shot her.

My heart sank when I shot her. I didn't want to shoot anyone, but she was clearly evil. Some of the people around me cheered, some were quiet, and some started to yell and throw things at me because I had killed her. They were angry that I didn't try to make peace with her and talk her out of killing us... as if they thought I or anyone could. I got angry with them because I had most likely saved everyone's life! Not one of them had stood up to her in so much as an attempt to disarm her! Then I had to go on to say that as much as I or anyone wants peace, there are those out there who do not, and actually relied on us being "peaceful" so that they could kill us all! Peace is what the world needs most, but there has to be some people out there willing to defend it or it will be killed along with everyone who wants it. Not everyone was happy with my little speech... but we didn't have time to sit around and debate because I felt like if that woman's helicopter stayed down too long, those that were flying over us might get suspicious. I don't know anything about helicopters... but no one else seemed willing to help, so I climbed into it to take a look at the controls. They looked WAY too advanced for me. Too many dials and knobs... the last thing I wanted was to blow everyone up... so I suggested that we run into the woods and scatter. My husband confronted me and told me that he thought that would be the worst thing to do because we would be leaving the only shelter we had, we might have to face wild animals, and we would have a harder time, if we were separated, trying to keep watch all around us. But I felt like if we all stayed there, it would only be a matter of time before the helicopter was found and someone could take us ALL out at once by blowing up the house... but my husband refused to leave and I couldn't just leave him... although I was agitated because I thought since he had military training he should have been able to come up with something better. I didn't feel like I could rely on him to protect me or anyone for that matter, which was stressful since I'm not exactly built or trained to fight off bad guys.

Just as I predicted, we were found and the military-like force that found us built a sort of circus thing around us. They came in with guns and everyone just threw their hands up. There was nothing I could do because there were so many men everywhere and they were all much bigger than me. I was irritated that no one had taken me seriously though. The leaders of the military-type group that had us was using us for entertainment. They would play games with us, and those who lost would die. In one of the games, groups of us were chosen and we would have to face another group and hurl insults at one another. They would tally up the points at the end, and the winning group would live to fight another round, and the losers were killed. Some were killed by being shot in the head, but most were killed by this glue-gun looking thing. It had some sort of prongs at the end of it and it would be pressed against the back of the neck against the spine and shoot out electricity. I guess it worked kinda like a Taser, only it was meant to kill a person quickly and not be messy. I watched one of the groups lose and be killed. It was horrific. They stacked the bodies up on a trailer as if they were nothing and the leaders started picking out a new group to fight the one that had just won. My husband and I were in this group... and I thought I saw my oldest son and began to freak out a bit. We had to win.. but to be honest, I'm just not one who was skilled at this kind of thing. I sat down and listened to everyone else go down the line insulting those in the other group... when it came to be my turn, I really had nothing... they guy I was supposed to insult had two turtles, one on each shoulder, and I had conjured up a joke about them eating skittles... but as the joke came out of my mouth, it just sounded so bad. Crickets were chirping... it was just so , SO BAD! I really just wanted to go hide under my chair because THAT was the worst 'joke' ever told and I was going to get us all killed! The leader who had picked our group began to complain because we were losing so bad and he was losing his bet. He added another woman to the group. She was a very lovely black woman with big blonde curls in her hair. She was sassy and I learned that she was the owner of a radio show. She was quick and witty and was pretty much our only hope at winning against the other team. Unfortunately, we were so far behind, there was no guarantee that she could save us. After a while... one guy had done so poorly that the leader of our group got tired of him and did the taser thing in his neck... we all started to freak out but were commanded to stay seated or we would be next. There was some sort of explosion which caused the leaders to get up and run off to check on things, and a middle-aged black man in a business suit came in to help us. He gave us each little pieces of paper with signatures on there giving us permission to leave. Everyone else grabbed their papers and ran, but I stopped to hug the man. I was crying as I thanked him, and he looked like he was going to start crying too, but told me I needed to hurry, so I ran into the woods with everyone else before the leaders could return.

While running through the woods, I had some sort of vision where I could see in the trees and bushes where people and animals were. The people appeared to me as little pink heart icons, and the animals looked like little pink stars. I didn't want to gather where many other people were, I thought it would be harder for us all to be caught if we were separated. I found an old abandoned house in the woods. I knew better than to hide inside of it, but it had been built slightly over the ground, so I thought I would hide under it since no one else was. It was cool under there... but a bit muddy. I felt like I might be safe for a minute until I heard men on the other side of the house. They were laying bricks down to keep people from taking cover under the house, so I had to crawl backwards back the way I came and sneak around the men to run back into the woods.

I woke up at this point, got a glass of water and made a few notes about my dream and went back to sleep.

When I started to dream again, I was in the same world. I was under my grandparent's old pecan tree, but this time all the land around me looked dried up and almost desert-like. There were just a few people under the tree with me and we were trying to lie against one another to keep warm because it was cold and it seemed like it was only going to get colder as night fell over us. I had some sort of bean blanket over me. (Yes... I know that sounds weird... but I had a blanket made out of beans lying over me. Seemed normal in the dream...) I was lying back-to-back with some guy I didn't know... but immediately didn't like. Not far from me, Ron Swanson was lying by himself, and I had developed this HUGE crush on him... so I tried, very poorly, to flirt with him and hint that I wanted him to lie with me. Either he didn't take the hint, or didn't want to be my body-warmth partner. I got my feelings poked out and grabbed my bean blanket and went to the opposite side of the tree to sulk and sleep alone. I watched the silver helicopters fly over us for a while and wondered when they would find us.

I woke up again, a bit surprised the I had visited the same dream world. Usually my dreams are completely different "worlds" I shrugged it off, and went back to sleep.

I was in the same world again. I remembered everything from before and it seemed the same thing was going on in this dream. This time, though, I was in a small house with my husband. I was getting aggravated with him in the dream because he had been staying up all night doing something, so I stayed up with him. In the morning, we needed to pack up and leave quickly, but he didn't want to, he wanted to sleep. I felt like it was dangerous to stay where we were for whatever reason, and was just really freaking out. He had led me to believe that if he stayed up all night, he would push himself to keep going during the daytime. We really needed the daylight. I fought with him as he slipped on some penguin pajamas... something he would NEVER do in real life. I started digging in a chest he had full of what he said was important stuff. It was full of thick church related workbooks and packed envelopes that he was supposed to send off. No stamps. It seemed like the envelopes were work related and urgent! I was aggravated that he hadn't been doing his job. I asked what he planned to do and how he would mail the envelopes. His big plan was for us to blend in with whoever was attacking us and that they would probably have stamps. WHAT?! I started losing it! What in the world made him think that the people who were attacking us would assume we were one of them and then just hand us a fistful of stamps on top of that!? I pitched a fit and insisted that we leave immediately. My husband griped and moaned as he got dressed then he started packing up things. I had already packed the chest, but he was packing stuff we didn't need or have time to bring with us... like blankets, decorations, extra clothes... after pacing back and forth griping at him some more, he said he was ready to go. he had a large briefcase in his arms full of random stuff, and I was forced to drag the huge chest full of books and letters behind me. It was very heavy, but I was just so relieved that we were leaving now that I didn't have anything to say about it. I was, however, really disappointed in him because I had always thought I could rely on him but he kept making some of the worst decisions ever! Or at least I thought they were horrible decisions.

As I dragged that huge chest behind me outside the house, I watched the sky to see those creepy black and silvery-white helicopters again. I was worried they would spot us, but we had a great deal of tree coverage. We walked until we came to a fork in the road. Each side led into some forests and there was a man there at the fork who asked us where we were trying to go. I told him that I thought we needed to find some sort of small cave of hole to hide in, and he pointed us to the left, but warned us not to stay there too long or we would be found. We were not to stay in any one place for any longer than two days. This really upset my husband, but it seemed about right to me, so I thanked the man and we made our way into the woods. It was very hard to carry my husband's chest, especially since it kept getting caught up in branches, leaves and tree trunks. I just kept getting more and more irritated at him, especially since I was doing everything I could to help him get his job done, and he completely ignored my struggle. He bounced along only carrying that briefcase completely oblivious to how hard I was struggling. Every part of me wanted to just leave that chest behind, but I felt like it was important that I make sure we had it. After walking for quite some time, I found a small cave-like hole in the ground. I told my husband that I thought we should run all of the animals out of it and that it might be necessary to kill one for food. He sat down on the trunk and told me he would wait for me to get done. I just can't even put to words how irritating he was in this dream. But I woke up after that eager to tell my husband how he had acted in the dream. He thought it was funny and promised not to be so irresponsible and annoying in real life.