Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/8/2014 Dimension jump & Taco Crisis

DREAMS FROM LAST NIGHT: 8/8/14
Last night I dimension jumped in my sleep. It was a trip. This world was falling apart somehow, all dimensions were because they are all Tied to earth. I met two guys who I was scared of at first, they reminded me of monkeys maybe because they were hairy. They ran away from me but then I asked them for their numbers so I could contact them later, and they telepathicly got my number, but I was trying to tell them it wasn't the same. They called and called but said they kept getting a busy signal. They didn't know I was from somewhere else. I asked them to explain what happened there as if I knew nothing, but I did know the why, just not the details.
I asked someone to call me, and then at 3 am someone called irl on the tablet from Facebook, it woke me up and tripped me out. My body felt funny as if my spirit was still out and doing work in that place, I felt hollow and full of air? It was a trip for sure.
I also woke up and grabbed hubby in random places or blocked him, and he jumped when I did it. I felt very connected last night. I was making all kinds of random movements and holding my hands in certain spots, but it felt so right.
While falling asleep I traveled through through a dark tunnel, something like that always happen when I go out of body. I think I was doing some fighting. .. it doesn't happen as often as of late, but it's so very real....I try to write down as much as I can so I can try to puzzle it out.
I also had a nightmare. I was holding hunnys wrist when this all took place. It was 1 am in the dream, and I had one last day of class or something starting at 730 the next morning. I went on an adventure then ended up at my friends house. She was like a lover but not, I just liked spending time with her, that's why I stayed even though I had to be up early. (I actually woke at 7 am today, that NEVER happens) her garage was open and I had her close it, then looked in her fridge/microwave and there were hundreds of Tacos laying on their side. For some reason it scared me badly, like a bad omen or something. Someone had placed them like that to be seen for a warning or to scare whomever saw them, I think ment for dream friend.
A green semi truck pulled into the driveway, and i was on the right side of the garage, and I moved to the left because I thought they were going to drive through the house, I was pretty sure that's what would happen. I heard the person in the truck talking and saying dark terrible things. They also just pulled out of the driveway telling them self that they did not pick up change in the driveway and they should have. I watched it drive away down a rural road and over a bridge.
When I woke up, I was so frightened, unbelievably so. It was the tacos and green semi that filled me with fear. I realized it was silly, grabbed somethjng on the right side of my head, held it for a moment, and threw it to an area that I knew it would be transmuted. When I grabbed it the fear started fading immediatly.
Anyone have any thoughts or comments for symbolism or literal trandlation? ESPECIALLY the taco part?
DREAMS FROM LAST NIGHT: 8/8/14Last night I dimension jumped in my sleep. It was a trip. This world was falling apart somehow, all dimensions were because they are all Tied to earth. I met two guys who I was scared of at first, they reminded me of monkeys maybe because they were hairy. They ran away from me but then I asked them for their numbers so I could contact them later, and they telepathicly got my number, but I was trying to tell them it wasn't the same. They called and called but said they kept getting a busy signal. They didn't know I was from somewhere else. I asked them to explain what happened there as if I knew nothing, but I did know the why, just not the details.I asked someone to call me, and then at 3 am someone called irl on the tablet from Facebook, it woke me up and tripped me out. My body felt funny as if my spirit was still out and doing work in that place, I felt hollow and full of air? It was a trip for sure. I also woke up and grabbed hubby in random places or blocked him, and he jumped when I did it. I felt very connected last night. I was making all kinds of random movements and holding my hands in certain spots, but it felt so right.While falling asleep I traveled through through a dark tunnel, something like that always happen when I go out of body. I think I was doing some fighting. .. it doesn't happen as often as of late, but it's so very real....I try to write down as much as I can so I can try to puzzle it out.I also had a nightmare. I was holding hunnys wrist when this all took place. It was 1 am in the dream, and I had one last day of class or something starting at 730 the next morning. I went on an adventure then ended up at my friends house. She was like a lover but not, I just liked spending time with her, that's why I stayed even though I had to be up early. (I actually woke at 7 am today, that NEVER happens) her garage was open and I had her close it, then looked in her fridge/microwave and there were hundreds of Tacos laying on their side. For some reason it scared me badly, like a bad omen or something. Someone had placed them like that to be seen for a warning or to scare whomever saw them, I think ment for dream friend.A green semi truck pulled into the driveway, and i was on the right side of the garage, and I moved to the left because I thought they were going to drive through the house, I was pretty sure that's what would happen. I heard the person in the truck talking and saying dark terrible things. They also just pulled out of the driveway telling them self that they did not pick up change in the driveway and they should have. I watched it drive away down a rural road and over a bridge. When I woke up, I was so frightened, unbelievably so. It was the tacos and green semi that filled me with fear. I realized it was silly, grabbed somethjng on the right side of my head, held it for a moment, and threw it to an area that I knew it would be transmuted. When I grabbed it the fear started fading immediatly.Anyone have any thoughts or comments for symbolism or literal trandlation? ESPECIALLY the taco part?