Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Hard Drive and a Purple Dragon
16 Aug 14
Dreamt that I was out of body flying across the planet; even had the feeling of the shift but realized it was a dream. I looked down below and saw a desert with spots of green plants. My mind said it was Africa. I wanted to go to an outcropping of rocks that I saw in my mind and sure enough I went there but I was deposited just under the ledge of the outcropping and had to scramble up the side. The rocks were loose and I kept losing my footing and handholds but I felt that it was no problem, it"s just a dream anyway so no problem, I"ll make it to the ledge; and I did. I climbed up and on my right I notice a small black box laying half buried in the sand. I go over and dig it out and it looks like a hard drive but it looks like it could have been there for centuries; way past when they had been invented. As I"m holding it I look off to my left and there is a small, young purple dragon. I think, how cute is this dragon!? Then I turn to dive off the ledge, part of me wants to climb down but another part me dares me to dive because it"s just a dream anyway.