Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headline: Public Safety Scandal/Cover-up
Meditative Vision: 8/17/2014

[Preamble: I have only just begun to have this phenomenon and believe it should be included here. I have checked and it is connected to a bona fide condition I have. I had viewed it as a curse in the past, but I believe I'm now seeing it may have a purpose. This one and the other previous ones were spontaneous and received no preparations other than those associated with normal meditation. I've only had a couple of them in conjunction with meditation and I will so label them thus.]

I saw headline details surrounding a scandal surrounding a young black female trooper. The black female was trim, well proportioned, very attractive and had bright eyes that conveyed alert intelligence. She was dressed in her blues in the photo, with a black tie, tie bar, cross-shoulder belt support, black leather holster, with a protective cover over her weapon. I do not know what the scandal involved, whether she was missing or being blamed for something that couldn't have been her fault is the feeling I got; however, there was a witness to the incident, who was a very young child, about the age or four or five. She was put into protective custody with her father who may or may not have also been a witness. The little girl came into question when she was drawing a street scene and drew the building in question and cut out red and yellow strips of paper to create what looked like a fire.A reporter discovered the drawing while discussing the case with the father before they went into protective custody. The father was a shorter, stockier man, very muscular, about 5'4"-5'6" and about 180 lbs, early 30s. He had very thin blonde hair, cropped closely on the sides, almost military style, and casually dressed. When the reporter, a thin, average-sized man with glasses and brown shaggy hair, late 30s-early 40s, out of shape. The little girl was a daddy's girl and clung close to him. The reporter took them and arranged protective custody at the expense of the news agency.The reporter had already uncovered several bits of information that had been covered up in the police investigation; i.e. the badge numbers of several public safety officers, who were supposed to be questioned. The numbers went by so quickly I could not get them all or remember them, but I tried to remember one of the first numbers that was the biggest & the boldest; Badge 135. There were virtually 100s of badge numbers that flew by in the vision. Two uniforms with white collars and collar pins bore the numbers 24, and 147. I have absolutely zero experience with public safety, so I don't know what the numbers mean, but hopefully it will become apparent later.