Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas intentional dream - dark column and upset woman
8/20/14
06:00 Eastern Standard Time (Daylight Savings)
02:49 Local Sidereal Time
I went to sleep with the intent of dreaming about Dallas events in the 6 week time frame from 8/20/14 to 10/02/14.
Image 1
I am about 500 feet in the air, looking down on a part of Dallas. The sun is low in the sky. Urban/suburban street grids are visible for many square miles from the center of view. A black column has risen from the city in the center of the viewed field. The column is narrow, and goes up several hundred feet, wavering a bit in shape, but not blowing or diffusing. Possibly the air is still. It seems too dense for smoke, it is almost like a liquid, but has the uneven shape of smoke. It is not conical enough for a tornado, and the day is sunny.
Image 2
I am looking at a woman's face about 3 feet away (she is looking at something else, and does not appear to see me). She is a white woman with freckles, about 40-50, blonde hair (a bit reddish). It is daytime, and dayllight is illuminating her face. She may be sitting in a restaurant near a window, but background information is limited. A light shines on her face. Her eyes open wide in surprise. She screams. She lowers her head and begins to weep.