Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dinosaur Discovered
New Dinosaur Discovered 08212014
In this dream, (I intended to dream about a significant headline from Dallas in the next 6 weeks.) I was visiting with a guy who sells cell phones. Also in this dream are his father and his daughter who seemed to be about 9 or 10 years old.
At the beginning, I'm in a dwelling waiting for the cell phone salesman to come home. When he gets home, we decide to drive somewhere. I initially thought the father was handicapped and I thought it was odd that he would be driving instead of his son, but it's a large vehicle so maybe that was why he was driving?
At first, I thought we were in a limo or something because it was a large vehicle and we seemed to be behind a glass wall, but after I woke up, I thought we were probably in a large earth-mover instead of a limo. The father was using a lot of levers and such to drive and I realized he was not in what we would typically think was a driver's seat. I think the type of seat and the controls he used was what made me think he was handicapped while in the midst of the dream. Now, I think they were the controls of an excavator or something like that. As a matter of fact, I don't think we actually drove anywhere so I think he was digging with the machine rather than driving somewhere.
As the grandfather drove, I talked to the son and asked about his cell phone business. I found myself explaining his job to his daughter and saying things like, "