Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GONE!
P1 - GONE!

My intention was to dream of how "monk" fits into big headlines coming up. Not sure how well that came through.
I am in a new office, sitting in the break room. Someone working in Eagle1 hands me a single piece of paper that is like military orders (I"m not in the military in the dream…just making this comparison).
The next person comes up and asks if I have "the orders." I say yes and hand them to her. She leaves. Someone else comes in and asks the same question. I realize now that I have nothing to give her even though I just did have my orders.
Next snippet, I"m in the same building, different room. Someone else hands me another piece of paper. At the time I knew what the paper was for. It was important, but now I forget. We"ll just call them orders again, but I KNOW they were something else this time. So now I have a second sheet of different orders, and someone asks for it. I give it to them. GONE.
Now I"m back in the breakroom and someone comes to ask me for the second set of orders. Now I finally understand the problem and begin complaining about it. "First I was given the orders, but only one sheet and then… GONE , that"s the exact thing that happened with the (??)…. GONE !" We were laughing about how stupid it was.
BUT, as I contemplated in the dream, I realized the solution: Reproduce first, and THEN give it away. Why should I have to choose who gets the ONE copy of something? This goes for just about everything…from orders to energy. Don"t give away until you first reproduce it.

When I woke up, I realized that this does relate to Monk because the religious community is pretty much taught to just give it away without question. Is there anything wrong with reproducing it first and then giving it away? I'll provide further metaphoric connections in this thread: nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=215