Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chase
I set the intention to dream about mayhem in September. I only have bits and pieces of the dream, I'm hoping in time I may be able remember it more clearly.
What: A man has taken or kidnapped a woman or child or possibly has taken something that is extrememly important, but does not belong to him.
Where: It seems to be in a small town and he is driving an old big car. I think it is a light or white colored car with a darker roof (not black or brown, but darker than the color of the car). The car appears to be dated from 1971-1976, maybe a Ford LTD or a Cadillac. There was also a building or office involved, appears to be a one level building. The police were involved in high pursuit of finding him. A chase insues and they finally caught him only because he crashed into another building.
When: Although the car is from the 1970's, everything else in the dream appears from current time. I can only assume that it is Septemeber since I set the intention for Mayhem in September. The weather was not scorching hot or even cold; it was an average temperature, say 70's, for Septemeber. The skies were clear and it was a sunny day.