Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoe Salesman Building Collapse P1_01

I went to bed with the intention of dreaming about the meme mates. In the Dream, I encountered a father daughter team who are selling custom made dress shoes. The father had a kiosk type of store that was located at a bus depot or a train station of some sort. He had a blue binder 2 inches thick with tan colored high quality pages on which were detail drawings of shoes in their entirety and of sections of shoes were there were detailed options.
These were professional engineering type diagrams of various shoe styles and their components. The idea of his business is that he would have someone select every component of the shoe they wanted while waiting for their bus or train. They would choose every little detail from shape to material and then he'd build them the same day from his inventory of shoe components. They would be ready by the end of the same day. His daughter was in her early twenties and would keep track of the choices people made using a computer so that they would never be out of components, but not stock too much since they only had a kiosk. The price of the shoes started at $189 and went up to $485 or something similar. I recall telling the father that I thought the shoes were ofvery high quality and I was interested in how he developed the process. I was not a customer though. I seemed to be a reporter who is doing a human interest story for them. The dream turns from being informative to being dangerous in an instant. The next thing I know, we are leaving the depot, but we have to escape one group at a time almost like in the classic movie towering inferno we have to go single file past some obstruction where we had to get down on our hands and knees to crawl underSome obstruction. Then we would shout out for the next small group of people to escape. There was some type of relay taking place where someone from the group at the front would relay what they encountered. For example " when you get to the second landing watch out for the broken glass." and such. Then once the next group went through they would have to pass it along as well. Personally I recall having to look left and right quite often to make sure the coast was clear. I felt like there was manageable danger though so I was not panic stricken. I felt like we escapees were teammates and we all reach the street level. That's when I woke up.