Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The safes areempty

9/6/2014
I was in a concrete, underground compound with a friend of mine. It looked like a commune, with maybe 200 people or so dispersed throughout it.
(There's a few different recurring realms in my dreams, this one was the dark blue, rectangular, black water one.)
It was life as usual; children, old people, every nationality was present at some point. Until a man came yelling into the eating hall, "The safes are empty! The safes are empty!". I believe him and the leader, who was black, had a discussion about it, and the emptying of the safes meant absolute destruction for our society.
I went with them to go look at them. These weren't just safes, they were safe rooms. Hundreds of them. There was a floor the size of the entire compound filled with them, all completely empty and doors ajar. With maybe ~30 aisles.
The leader walked to the furthest one, presumably his or the most important one and stood in the door, then fell to his knees. I watched him from down the hall as he stared. He then stood up, yelled to me and the other guy to get out. He brandished his gun, obviously intending to commit suicide. His demeanor also made me believe he would kill anyone else he saw.
We ran upstairs, alerted the others it was true and to get out. When me and my friend exited the compound, I saw there was a deep night sky with no clouds, stars or moon outside. The path was a long bridge, made of rectangular sections that had a gap in between. This was all on a black lake, and the walls of the compound ran parallel about 30 feet to either side of the bridge, with random and complex enclaves.
There were children of all nationalities wading in the water. As we got further down the path, I began to see symbols for different corporations. The most noticable was the giant Diet Coke can blocking a section of the bridge. One of the children, a little girl, scaled the can and took refuge inside it. I feel terrible, but I may have intentionally tipped it into the water for humor.
As I could see the end, I saw (dark) trees for the first time. It was almost like a completely contrary plane, with only the light quality remaining the same. I awoke before I reached it.
[Before I slept, I thought about dreaming of current events.]
9/6/2014
I was in a concrete, underground compound with a friend of mine. It looked like a commune, with maybe 200 people or so dispersed throughout it.
(There's a few different recurring realms in my dreams, this one was the dark blue, rectangular, black water one.)
It was life as usual; children, old people, every nationality was present at some point. Until a man came yelling into the eating hall, "The safes are empty! The safes are empty!". I believe him and the leader, who was black, had a discussion about it, and the emptying of the safes meant absolute destruction for our society.
I went with them to go look at them. These weren't just safes, they were safe rooms. Hundreds of them. There was a floor the size of the entire compound filled with them, all completely empty and doors ajar. With maybe ~30 aisles.
The leader walked to the furthest one, presumably his or the most important one and stood in the door, then fell to his knees. I watched him from down the hall as he stared. He then stood up, yelled to me and the other guy to get out. He brandished his gun, obviously intending to commit suicide. His demeanor also made me believe he would kill anyone else he saw.
We ran upstairs, alerted the others it was true and to get out. When me and my friend exited the compound, I saw there was a deep night sky with no clouds, stars or moon outside. The path was a long bridge, made of rectangular sections that had a gap in between. This was all on a black lake, and the walls of the compound ran parallel about 30 feet to either side of the bridge, with random and complex enclaves.
There were children of all nationalities wading in the water. As we got further down the path, I began to see symbols for different corporations. The most noticable was the giant Diet Coke can blocking a section of the bridge. One of the children, a little girl, scaled the can and took refuge inside it. I feel terrible, but I may have intentionally tipped it into the water for humor, or out of disbelief there was a giant Diet Coke can in my midst.
As I could see the end, I saw (dark) trees for the first time. It was almost like a completely contrary plane, with only the light quality remaining the same. I awoke before I reached it.