Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton took my soul

Late 2012/ Early 2013
I was not myself in this dream, I was a small female child. I was living within a large skyscraper with tall and sterile silver/white walls. It was a very nice building. I was cordoned off in a small section of it, and I was taken care of by a specialized scientific crew. The room was large and rectangular with a small space in an enclave that resembled a 'play' area. There was another small room attached to this, and I feel I was in there often, but I hadn't the slightest idea of what the room was for. Some of the other kids were in there, this I knew. I felt like I had grown up in this space alone.
I was in tears throughout the dream, absolutely dreading my future. The negative energy of my suffering brought my consciousness out the child's body, and I could freely explore all of the space within the building and around the outside of it. When I phased through the floor of the room above me, I discovered the rest of the building was tarnished with fire damage, and it all had a red/orange/brown hue. I searched for a long time without finding anything interesting, then I found a spot in the ceiling in which I went through.
I found a little girls room. There was a dresser with a ovalite mirror, and maybe a chest or a bed. I went through the dresser, and looked at every item within with specific detail that unfortunately I no longer remember.
I was then on the outside of the building, viewing it floating above the streets. I was very modern and sleek. it was white, and possibly the tallest building in the city.
I flew back into the child holding room through a window. It was at least 70 stories up.
The men began stirring, and as the child I knew the moment had come. The moment that is the reason for my unending sorrow. My mind saw the hallway leading to the room, and there were people in black suits walking down it. One was Hillary Clinton. They entered the room, and all my tenants stirred and straightened their backs, and began walking and talking with Clinton's entourage.
"She's going to take my soul" bounced back and forth in my head. I was absolutely hysterical. She looked at me, then talked with them more.
"She chose me." I had decided. Then men walked over... She had chosen me. I awoke, completely drenched in real tears.
[I had no irrational fear or infatuation with Hillary Clinton before this dream.]
Late 2012/ Early 2013I was not myself in this dream, I was a small female child. I was living within a large skyscraper with tall and sterile silver/white walls. It was a very nice building. I was cordoned off in a small section of it, and I was taken care of by a specialized scientific crew. The room was large and rectangular with a small space in an enclave that resembled a 'play' area. There was another small room attached to this, and I feel I was in there often, but I hadn't the slightest idea of what the room was for. Some of the other kids were in there, this I knew. I felt like I had grown up in this space alone.
I was in tears throughout the dream, absolutely dreading my future. The negative energy of my suffering brought my consciousness out the child's body, and I could freely explore all of the space within the building and around the outside of it. When I phased through the floor of the room above me, I discovered the rest of the building was tarnished with fire damage, and it all had a red/orange/brown hue. I searched for a long time without finding anything interesting, then I found a spot in the ceiling in which I went through.
I found a little girls room. There was a dresser with a ovalite mirror, and maybe a chest or a bed. I went through the dresser, and looked at every item within with specific detail that unfortunately I no longer remember.I was then on the outside of the building, viewing it floating above the streets. I was very modern and sleek. it was white, and possibly the tallest building in the city.
I flew back into the child holding room through a window. It was at least 70 stories up.The men began stirring, and as the child I knew the moment had come. The moment that is the reason for my unending sorrow. My mind saw the hallway leading to the room, and there were people in black suits walking down it. One was Hillary Clinton. They entered the room, and all my tenants stirred and straightened their backs, and began walking and talking with Clinton's entourage.
"She's going to take my soul" bounced back and forth in my head. I was absolutely hysterical. She looked at me, then talked with them more."She chose me." I had decided. Then the handlers walked over... She had chosen me. I awoke, completely drenched in real tears.
[I had no irrational fear or infatuation with Hillary Clinton before this dream. This was undoubtably my most emotionally intense dream I've ever experienced.]