Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psycopaths, Family, and a Church
In my dream I am Getting ready to go somewhere . I remember my dream about Brian and a horse(I'm not sure exactly what animal as it could have been a deer-same brown color and long legs) in the Living Room and a long gun. He was standing right behind the front of the door (as if you are waiting for someone to open it so you can shoot them) and he is so scared. He is wearing no shirt, has a bloated belly, and is holding a long gun in his arms like you would hold a baby. There is a horse/deer in the middle of his living room. As I am getting ready I am laughing at my dream thinking that that could never come true. A Horse in the living room and Brian with a gun.

We go to leave the house. As we are walking to our car, we hear a commotion next door and I run into the open door and see Brian with a gun in the living room and there is a horse (deer) on the floor/ The animal looks injured and Brian, who is a coke-head, is all paranoid crazy running around the house with the gun carrying it like a baby. I start trying to help the animal but when I look inside, I can see all the bleeding and I say something about internal bleeding and somehow I just know that the animal is going to die. I looked into it's eyes and was loving on it when someone comes to the door and knocks on it. Brian goes to aim his weapon and I am able to stop him and thank God because it was my parents coming to check on me. Brian is trying to explain himself, there is something about the police and people being mad at him, and theft of the animal or someone else stole it or something but I know that everything that Brian is saying is a lie-that they are all lies. Then all these other people that are Brian's friends with start showing up at the house. They have all these piercings, many are wearing black. I am being told something about Brian's best friend (who is a girl in my dream) has a child that is sick. Brian keeps crying like a baby-just sobbing uncontrollably. They tell me it is some autoimmune disease. I tell them that based on my source, this autoimmune disease is not deadly just a pain in the ass. I said that my source could be wrong though, but then they said it wasn't. Brian was a basket case. Then there is some talk about his friend having tried to commit suicide the night before with pills or something of that nature. Brian is wanting to go and see her and her son (or daughter?). For some reason in my dream, I decide to go with this crazy, drug-selling, psychopath that I loathe (Brian) and another person. Before I go though, I notice all these people in the house being really nice to each other, but they are not nice to themselves. I give some kids of speech about how I noticed how kind everyone was to one another but then I am asking questions about why they are not kind to themselves. "