Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Space Contiuum?
I intended to dream of headlines in September involving MATES early this morning... and I have to admit that I am having a hard time recalling all of this dream and understanding the concept thereof.

In the earliest part I can remember of the dream, I was living in a very large, luxurious hotel room in a large city. Something BIG was happening, but I am not entirely sure what it was. Hundreds or possibly thousands of people were lined up down a busy street just trying to get a room in this fancy hotel, and I felt lucky that I had already gotten my place inside. It seemed like I would be there for a long time.

My husband was living there with me, but he had done something that had hurt or upset me. I was upset, but it seemed like whatever he had done paled in comparison to some of the other things he had done, so I wasn't going to bother being angry over it. Instead, I cooked him a nice meal and set the table in the room before waiting next to what looked like grey school lockers for him to return from work.

When he came in, he was holding a cassette player and a large jar of cookie shaped hearts. He acted funny because he knew that he had messed up again and he was ready to be defensive, but I insisted that we sit and eat before discussing things. We had been married for nearly 5 years now, he knew the drill. But, he acted shocked. As if whatever he had done had been SO bad that I should be ripping him a new one. In fact, that is what he had prepared himself for.

After we sat and talked, he acted as if he were relieved and handed me the giant jar of tiny pink and red heart cookies. He told me that he came in ready to fight thinking that I might have done or had plans to do something in retaliation... even though in our years together, that has never been the case. He showed me the cassette player and laughed a bit insisting that I listen to the music he had prepared for me in case a fight broke out... Thinking that the music must be 'sorry' music or 'I love you ' music, I hit the play button. I don't know if anyone remembers Ray Stevens, but it was clearly his voice and so I assumed the music was meant to be comical... but it was all about the wife or lover of the character he was portraying being ugly. He went on to sing about the "Ugliest B-word in the World" and I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. I fast-forwarded to the next song and it wasn't much better... it had pretty much the same theme with an added bit about his wife being stupid as well... The next one was about the same... and the next one.

I ran out of the room crying. I couldn't understand just WHAT he thought he would accomplish by giving me a cute jar of heart-shaped cookies then following that up by playing songs that would make me feel ugly and stupid? WTH was his logic or reasoning for that? He chased me into the other room and looked more shocked than anything, like he couldn't quite grasp why I was crying and running away from him. I asked why he had chose that particular music. Was it because that was how he felt about me? He said that he thought that I might try to hurt him since he had hurt me so much and just wanted to be prepared. Well... in all of our years together, I have never retaliated or made any attempts to "get even" so I didn't buy that excuse. What's more, I didn't want to be around someone that would purposely try to hurt me to avoid a fight caused by HIM hurting ME. It was so exhausting trying to figure out how he thought that would work, that it made my head hurt! I asked him to leave and hurled that stupid cassette player to him. But before he left, he insisted that I also return the jar of heart cookies. I told him I would not. I would keep them for all of the times he had broken my heart. He slowly made his way out of the door, and I slammed and locked it the minute he was outside.

I put the jar of heart cookies away and was unsure what to do now that my husband was gone. I had a sad and empty feeling as anyone would expect, then recalled that I had dream work to do. I walked to the bedroom area to find my grandmother looking out of a very large window in the room at the crowd of people below hoping to get a room inside. I thought it strange how these giant windows in my bedroom didn't have any curtains, but decided I would ask my grandmother about dreams. She was the only one who had really supported my dreaming throughout my childhood... so maybe she could answer some questions. I asked her first about these dreams I would have from time to time where I would have these special ways of getting to hidden places. As a child, I would travel to strange places by somehow warping through these secret spots hidden throughout my home. One of these spots was in a chimney and was very hard to get to... it seemed like there was always a chance that I could get stuck and die, but I managed to be transported just about every time without an issue. Without turning to look at me, she told me that kind of travel was dangerous and that I didn't need to attempt that sort of thing. Not even in dreams. Then I asked her about traveling outside of my body during dreams. Was it possible for me and should I attempt to do it to get clearer dreams? She slowly turned to look at me. She looked very upset and told me that it was not possible and that I should not attempt to do that. Then we had a debate on whether or not I should try based on the Bible of all things. In the dream, I insisted that this was how a lot of prophets, especially in the Bible, made accurate prophecies. ( I have no idea if this is true or not... in the dream I seemed to think so.) She became angry and argued that they had not, but I told her that evidence of it was scattered throughout the Bible and that she should look into it. (Again... no idea what I was talking about... but I felt pretty strongly about it in the dream...) She then insisted that I NOT try to have an out of body experience, especially considering how I was being watched. (No idea what that means either, but it gave me the serious creeps.). She went on to say that it may work for some people who know what they are doing, but that for me it would be impossible. If I left my body, something or someone else might be watching and try to take it? In the dream, I wasn't so much scared as I was aggravated. (Though thinking back on it now gives me goosebumps) I didn't want to argue with her further and tried to remember what my dream mission was. It had nothing to do with out of body experiences anyway... MATES! I needed to dream about MATES... but I wasn't sure what kind of mates... so I sat and thought on that for a minute.

There was a young woman and man in my room now. No idea who they are, but the man seemed to be some sort of professor or scientist maybe? He was a bit chubby and had a nicely kept beard. He wore a white lab coat. The girl with him looked fairly normal. She wore normal clothes and seemed similar to me. They were looking around my room when I introduced myself. They seemed like very nice people, and I helped them look around my room for changes or abnormalities, though I wasn't sure what that meant at first. Then we discovered that the living area of the room had changed... there was no couch or TV... instead there was a sort of circle-like counter area. On it were some trophies. Emmys maybe? At any rate... they weren't the sort of thing just anyone would leave laying around... there were other things on there that did not belong. Things that should have not been there... and I looked up at the professor to find that his face was that of pure horror. He demanded that we run to the bedroom door. The frame of the door had bread growing around it. (Weird, I know) and he pulled chunks of it off and handed it to me and the girl demanding that we eat it immediately. He said something about a time and space continuum? That the "fabrics" of time and space were changing or ripping... and when he said it, I thought of cloth being ripped and the strings of it being warped and twisting... some of the ends of the strings just randomly dangling from the cloth... but that image didn't make sense to me. What happens once you reach the end of the string? I must have not been understanding his analogy. He told us that in order to survive, we had to eat the food from the world the old world changed into. We could only eat the bread and nothing else. No other food or water... and I worried for a minute that we might dehydrate, but he explained to us something about surviving off the flow of the universe and that with no true time there was no way to starve or dehydrate, because those things take time. Alll righty then... that seemed to satisfy my curiosity in the dream...

We ate the bread and looked around the living area to see if there had been any more changes. We didn't find anything. The professor studied the area with the trophies and the girl and I went to look at the bread growing around the door frame. It was probably one of the weirdest things I have EVER seen and I couldn't quite figure out how or why bread would just be growing there... I thought of it like a fungus. An edible fungus because it grew just as I would expect mushrooms or mold or something to grow. It had already recovered itself from where we had just snatched bread off of it earlier. Then I looked down to see that there was an identical circle with the same trophies in the bedroom. It happened again, so the girl and I snatched off the bread and ate it. I yelled for the professor because changes had been made again, but as he ran towards us he just disappeared. I assumed it was because he didn't eat the bread in time...

The girl and I stood in silence for a while. We were shocked and now we knew why it was so important to eat the bread. We wondered why things were changing now. Had we somehow caused it? It seemed unlikely that we would be powerful enough to change time and space, so something bigger must be at work, and we tried to think of how we could set it right. After some though, we couldn't come up with anything, but thought that maybe it would sort itself out? We had envisioned that time and space was a pool of water and that somehow a stone had been thrown in it. All we had to do was survive until the ripples stopped. (It made perfect sense in the dream) I thought it would be best to stay next to the bread door. She insisted that we investigate for clues farther and farther away from the door, otherwise, how would we know when to eat the bread? Together we decided that she would investigate while I stood by the door with fistfuls of bread ready to throw to her at a moment's notice. I scanned for changes nearby the door.

After some time, I noticed glitches. Strange things seemed to merge with other things... some things would disappear and other things would just up and appear out of thin air. I called for the girl, but she was too far away to hear me... even though I warned her not to go too far. I couldn't wait any longer, so I ate the bread. I noticed that my body had become see through just before I ate it. The room around me changed and where I had been standing earlier was now a sort of garden area in a bigger and more beautiful hotel room. I was sitting on a tiny patch of grass so green and perfect that it looked fake.. but felt it to find that it was, in fact, real...

I was very upset over the girl not being there... and for a minute I tried very hard to think of whether or not she and the professor were dead. I tried to meditate on it and it seemed to me that they weren't dead, but they were different. They just weren't with me anymore nor were they aware of the changes being made. They were now just part of the changes... maybe they were different people? Would it be so bad if I changed too? I didn't think so... but I also thought it would be better for me to be aware of the changes going on around me... it seemed like someone should know and I wondered if I was the only one aware of it. After thinking hard on it, I doubted it very much... after all... someone or something was causing all of this chaos. So they had to know what they were doing, right? I had to wonder though... was this being done for the good of us all or was there a more sinister reasoning for the changes being made? I couldn't be sure... because to be honest... the concept of the entire thing was making my head ache, and I was sure that I was only scratching the surface as far as understanding just what exactly was going on around me.

I heard partying... the large windows now had curtains on them and I looked outside to see a group of people around my age partying on a balcony outside. My room had previously had a balcony, but it was all gone now, so I opened my window to let in some fresh air and peeked out. I was spotted by one of the guys out there, and immediately popped my head back inside. I was embarrassed to have been spotted spying on them, and decided that my place was next to that bread door fame. I was just about to sit down when I heard rustling by the window. The guy climbed in and asked my name. I didn't want to give it to him for some reason, but he eventually got me to give it up anyway. He was trying to flirt with me and flatter me, but too much had been going on that night for me to really want to deal with him. Between my husband and this weird time/space thing going on... I just wanted him to go away... and it was then that I noticed changes... he had distracted me and I had almost no time to eat the bread. I snatched the bread off of the door frame and ate it... but before I could tell him to do the same, he aged backwards into a teenager... he raised his eyebrows at me for eating the bread growing out of the door and pulled a game system out of his pocket. He plugged some ear buds into his ears and turned on his game, then set down a skateboard that had appeared in his arms. He looked up at me and said "Lady... you are sooo weird." Then he skated out of my room and down a hall.

*Notes*

When I made my intention, I tried not to envision MATES as being a soul mate or lover... but I am not entirely suprised that I dreamt of my husband. I did, however, find it odd that I would dream of something so science fictiony as the space time contiuum. Something I know little to nothing about. I can't see what this has to do with MATES, but I wonder if it is validation that dreamwork is in fact changing the world around us or is there something else going on? Perhaps it is neither... but it seems important. Very important... and what seems more important than anything is being aware of the changes. It seems like life would have been easier in the dream if I just let the changes happen and let myself become blissfully unaware... but it was much more important that I BE AWARE. Prehaps we are much stronger than we realize, which would be excellent news for P2 people. I guess if this dream is of significant value, there might be a few different things to get out of it... I might need to meditate a bit more on this one... because I feel like there is something here that I'm just not quite able to grasp right away...