Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayhem
I was asked to dream about incidents of Mayhem in September. My dream was not very specific and not very verbal. I saw lots of people carrying rifles everything from battle rifles to hunting rifles both men in uniform and civilians. I saw a military base closed in the Clinton closures in Washington State (Camp Bonneville) being used for some kind of training again, military, police and civilians were there and all armed. The dream was not clear and fading fast, I could not write it down this morning had to rush into stuff I had to do, just got a minute, if I remember more I will put it in the forum. I felt people were stessed and worried about the future. There was some aspect of economics to the mayhem, I saw a boarded up large business, and the only verbal thing I heard was "discounts or discounted" so maybe a crash economically with deflation, I had the sense of a large number of unemployed because a lot of people seemed to be trudging around rather aimlessly maybe newly homeless, that said I think there was more to this mayhem than just an economic crash, everyone was armed for what appeared to be a serious conflict and it appeared civilians were being trained by police and miltary, I suppose only a war on our shores an invasion or suspected invasion would cause that or God forbid a Civil War.