Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAN FRANCISCO CAFE-escape feeling
I did not know about the Dalai Lama's remarks before making this intention. Doesn't matter. My dream didn't have anything to do with my intention Foot in mouth

Unfortunately, I did not write this dream down when I woke up so most details are missing. I
pretty much only retain the predominant feeling.
I am in San Francisco sitting in a cafe with some friends. I don't know who these friends are as I
don't see them; I just get the sense they are there. We are siting at one of those tall cafe tables
near a window. Two out of four walls are floor to ceiling windows. Something occurs outside (I
don't think we witness the event) and I suddenly look into the street outside the window. There is
no traffic visible but there is a sense of cars present, maybe parked on the street. Anyway, when
I look outside I get a sense of fast motion, as if something faster than my eyes can track has
passed on the street. I get this overwhelming sense of urgency that we have to get out of there.
More happened but I can't recall what.
Like I explained earlier, the overall sense/feeling I got from the dream was urgency. Something
was coming and we needed to be out of the way.

Unfortunately, I did not write this dream down when I woke up so most details are missing. Ipretty much only retain the predominant feeling.

I am in San Francisco sitting in a cafe with some friends. I don't know who these friends are as Idon't see them; I just get the sense they are there. We are siting at one of those tall cafe tablesnear a window. Two out of four walls are floor to ceiling windows. Something occurs outside (Idon't think we witness the event) and I suddenly look into the street outside the window. There isno traffic visible but there is a sense of cars present, maybe parked on the street. Anyway, whenI look outside I get a sense of fast motion, as if something faster than my eyes can track haspassed on the street. I get this overwhelming sense of urgency that we have to get out of there.More happened but I can't recall what.Like I explained earlier, the overall sense/feeling I got from the dream was urgency. Somethingwas coming and we needed to be out of the way.