Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red High Heels
Daytime nap dream.

I am an observer and also the person in the dream. I see myself wearing a nice dress, nothing fancy, and I have large breasts and shoulder length full wavy brunette hair (I do not look like this). The thing that stands out is I'm wearing red stiletto high-heeled shoes. At first I'm nervous when I notice the shoes because, in reality, I'd never last two minutes in shoes like that before breaking or spraining an ankle. Anyway, the dream me looks down and admires the shoes by twisting the foot this way and that. I start to walk fully expecting to fall but I don't. I GOT this! I have to cross the street. I don't see any traffic so I jaywalk. As I enter the other lane a car comes around the corner and I have to run to get out of the way. Once again I'm nervous because I don't think I can run in these shoes. I do and I'm so graceful like I wear these shoes all the time!

A different me being observed. I'm driving my real life car, which is red. It is daytime and I'm driving down a two lane road with no other traffic. This is taking place in the south somewhere. I'm looking for a specific place to pull over. There is something I need to do at this specific place. Off to the right of the road is a deep ditch, overhead transformers, and then nothing but green saw palmetto. I run over something on the side of the road and realize that was my marker to stop. I get out of the car and notice there is water in the ditch.

I am in the the middle of the ditch but I'm not down in the water. I don't know how this happened but I'm definitely in the middle of the ditch suspended over it or there is a berm of dirt underneath me. I look up because that is where my task is. I see above me parallel bars. Not uneven bars. I know I need to pull myself up and then through. To reach another level? Not sure. Anyway, I'm really upset because I don't think I can do this. I have never been able to do a chin up- not enough upper body strength, and this is what I have to do in order to be successful. I try and fail. At this point I see a young white male swimming in the water below. I ask him for help but he refuses. I think, "Fucking asshole!" I look up to try again.