Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth and Evasion
The dream starts with what I think is my husband and I in a large clearing with a lake to our right. It is winter. There is no snow on the ground but there are no leaves on the trees and the ground has that crunchy cold feel and look. We have a motorcycle (Harley I think) and I'm sitting on the back. I have the feeling the dream started prior to this because I have flashes of memory of getting on the back of the bike for the first time but the memory is gone now. My husband makes or receives a phone call. It is not good. Why are we out in the middle of nowhere anyhow? When my husband hangs up the phone he immediately starts trying to take it apart to remove the SIM card so that whoever he was talking to cannot track us. I reach over and help. We get the back off the phone and I take out the SIM card. Then I tell him to throw both into the lake. He pulls his arm back like he's just going to throw it from where we are parked but I know the SIM card is too light to make it that far. I tell him to go over to the edge of the lake and throw the pieces in. I do the same to my phone. Somewhere in the dream I have a conscious thought: why don't we just throw the phone into the lake instead of taking it apart? It'll accomplish the same thing. We take off from the clearing because we need to leave before whoever we're running from gets even close to where we were.

A new part of the dream and the man I am with is my older brother (estranged). I am riding on the back of the motorcycle and I am surprisingly comfortable and without fear.

We are at my brother's apartment. It is on the lower level, at the end of the row. This is not an apartment house where you have to go into the building to get to the apartments. It is strange but my brother doesn't go into the apartment on the end, instead he enters the first apartment. He wants whoever we are running from to believe he lives at the end. It's a decoy. For all of the tactics we are using to not be discovered we sure don't make any attempts to hide ourselves going into the wrong (right) apartment. We just walk in plain as day. The apartment is small, neat, and clean. My brother goes off into a back room to shower or get some stuff. I spend the time snooping. I haven't seen him in a long time and I wonder how he is living. I'm happy to see there is plenty of healthy food in the refrigerator. I help myself. We make plans and leave. Again I'm on the back of the motorcycle, completely comfortable and at ease.

We are at the airport at the gate but it is strange because it is where you board the plane merged into the ticketing counter. I don't remember where we are flying but then we don't board the plane. This was just a decoy.

We are in an ethnic store. We are meeting someone to sell them something (I think). I see a woman and it takes awhile before both of us are comfortable to make the transaction. I sell her broccoli (weird) but the transaction has an ominous feel to it. She inspects the broccoli, it is a stalk, to make sure the agreed on amount is there. She is suspicious but satisfied and leaves. Now I'm at the counter of the store trying to buy cauliflower but pieces keep falling on the floor. I try not to lose any pieces and bend to pick them up but my brother tells me now to worry about it and we leave.

We go back to his apartment but now I'm just observing. There are four or five agents, men and women, inside. There is one civilian. The agents are part of some task force to take down the bad guys (no sense of who they are). The agents are dressed in regular clothes with what I assume is bullet proof vests on over their clothes. The vests have the white lettering of their agency written on them but I don't see the individual letters.

The agents apprehend three? bad guys and there is such darkness surrounding them. They are angry. I watch as the civilian, a woman, is in the kitchen. She is sitting on the kitchen counter and is in charge of one of the bad guys. Everyone thinks he is secure but he is not. I see him stealthily reach for a large glass container and slowly draw his arm back and bring the object crashing towards the woman's head. I watch in horror because I know this is a game changer. Also, the woman sees this happening and instead of screaming to alert the other officers she just cringes. I'm angry at her as I watch this and I think to myself "scream! Get their attention!" But she doesn't. The next thing I see is the agents running for the door of the apartment. They barely make it out and there is a big explosion. I see them all diving for the ground and I see objects being hurled in their direction. They are more explosive devices, small and black.