Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not picking up passengers at the airport
I don't remember the dreams in good detail, but they all involved myself not wanting to pick up passengers at the airport. The theme repeated through multiple dreams.

In the first dream, I had "missed" my plane. I left a day early somehow. There was a list, and on that list were the names of people. I was supposed to ride share with one of them. I confirmed with the airline that I had gone one day early. I was vehement that I would not go back to the airport to pick up one of the people named on the list; I can't remember the name, or the list of names, at this point. I think it had "Beane" in it, and had an "O-".

In this dream, and in the subsequent ones, a common theme came up. Somebody in the dream told me "well, they knew you wouldn't do this because you're Danish" or something just like this.

In a second dream, I had gone to the airport, I had to pick up somebody early in the day. There were no parking spaces; I was trying to get out, they insisted that I had to pay $5, even though I hadn't been able to park. I had to go into a multi-level parking garage that was far away, and they had told me that there probably weren't any parking spots in there either. I couldn't find one, so I was leaving, I got the phrase about "being related to the Danes" or "being Danish" again.

In a final dream, I really don't remember much; I was at a dinner party of some sort; again, I was supposed to have been setup to ride share with someone at the airport but I was on a different flight, and I did not want to go pick them up. This last time it was "We knew you wouldn't want to go pick up the Swedish because you're related to the Danish".