Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loose Railing stuff falls into water
This dream is a mix of images and metaphors so I'm not sure how to interpret it so I'll just state what happened in the dream as I remember it.

The first element I remember was that a large contingent of my family was playing a pickup game of football. This was the generation of my family of which I am the youngest so we are talking players between the ages of 45 to 65. Even though it was a pickup game, I was not selected to play in the game and I was watching from what would have been the 50 yard line. The team to my left included my sister Annette (currently proceeding with a divorce) and the team to my right included my brother-in-law of 30+ years. Annette's team had scored 2 times and was leading 14-0.

For some reason, I entered the game (maybe someone got injured?) and I was asked to play on the team that was already trailing. As I entered the game, it seemed to morph into a hybrid of soccer and football. Almost as soon as I entered the game, I was faced with the ball lying on the ground with the other team charging towards me. My sister who was closest to me said something like, "