Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsoon Rains, Lizards, Beach Erosion, Puppies, Middle East, Royalty,
Don't remember them all but some stand out

In the home of a very well to do man and his family, lives near water, seaside, also saw lots of trees, at once both seeming tropical, and yet noted pines around.

When I looked out the window-sliding doors to what looked like the rear of the house to a long paved driveway - well manicured it was pouring, monsoon like rain and I heard people around me comment on how rare the rain was, and at this time of year in particular - in general the message that I got was that this rain was rare and unusual . . .

Later in the same house I think - I was again looking out of what appeared to be the rear of the home - and this time it appeared very tropical, there were children playing outside, a play area to the right, and to the left lots of lush foliage, with very large, oversized leaves, and on these leaves were these lizard looking creatures, large, aligatorish-lizard looking and I was concerned for the kids safety and the person talking said something like oh, there is nothing to worry about, they are friendly. I looked at them from a distance and they almost seemed to be smiling. I commented to the person-man (?) that they reminded me of some kind of creature from a B grade scifi movie that my husband and I watched . . .

Later on the scene shifted to being someplace else that was tropical like, and It was near a beach, deep water, and I had asked if there was a beach that I could actually walk on because the beaches around us seemed to be eroded, and the sand dropped off into deep water almost immediately, so that there was no where to walk. Later there was a place to walk but it was separated by the high water

I then became aware that there were people around us that were "