Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silencing Secrets
I'm riding a bus with other soldiers; I'm a soldier (I'm often a soldier or form of authority). I am on the right side in the back of the bus. We can see out the windows to the right and there appears a grass covered hill. On the hill advancing up towards the top are a squad or platoon of soldiers. They appear to be very small, like the hill is a considerable distance away. A thought hits me that they are about the size of a match head when suddenly they begin bursting in to flames. As if they were matches lite on fire.

I immediatly think; it's the new secret weapon. Suddenly I know this soldier right in front of me is going to tell everyone it's a secret weapon and I have to stop him. I've got to silence him without anyone realizing I'm murdering him. Nex thing I know he is laying down unconscious and I'm stooped over him as if I were going to Eagle1ister CPR, but that's not what I do. I instead place my mouth completely over his lips, and am holding his nose. I'm trying to suffocate him. I'm hoping no one will realize what I'm doing and then I wake up.