Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun is Over - Work Hard Now - Deadline 4 Days
Working on a large team project at a customer site. The team was 2/3 men, normal in my business. I was meeting with 30 or so team members and we were planning a team building outing. We were meeting inside a conference room in an office building, business casual dress.

Then we were walking outside to first outing. Weather was chilly, we had jackets on. We arrived at a rocky outcropping. We climbed over the rocks and down below was a small lake or inlet. The water was about 100 feet below, and surrounded on 3 sides by the rocks, the 4th side was open water or flat land, cannot recall. Other people were gathered on the rocks but when we arrived we quadrupled the number of people there. Down below was an ice hockey game, and when we arrived the players cheered, happy for the additional supporters. The ice hockey game itself was unusual, as the water was not totally frozen over, so the players would skate a bit on the ice then dive into the water to continue, then jump back on the ice to skate again.

Then suddenly I was walking on a large sandy beach with my young son, perhaps 10 years old. Hot, sunny weather. We were searching for a good spot to sit. We walked past the beach with many sun bathers. We continued to walk, through some trees, a bit farther away from the water, hundreds of yards away. We saw hundreds of colorful beach umbrellas up ahead, and they were all pointed away from the beach and tilted inland. Puzzled as to why they were here, we continued to walk forward. Then we spotted 2 small ponds of crystal blue water perhaps 50 feet across. The water was bubbling....hot springs...and people were soaking in the water. We were amazed to see this as we did not know there were any hot springs in the area. 'Schaumburg' entered my mind, but that was perhaps day residue.

We decided this was where we'd sit and we found empty chairs and put our stuff on them, then proceeded to the water to soak.

I left the water and returned to my chair, my mouth and hair full of sand. A female co-worker had piled her stuff on my son's chair, and said not to worry, she wouldn't be there long and would be gone before my son returned. Meanwhile, whe straightened things up and either said or left me with the impression that she had to tell me something. She had a small black book; perhaps she wanted to discuss the book. She was about 5'2" with short wavy/curly brown hair, heavy framed black glasses, round face. She resembled a co-worker from long ago who was a devout Christian, named Georgia. (Post dream I thought perhaps the small black book was the Bible).

Then I dressed to return to work, and put on dark blue jeans with belt and shirt. One of the client team members was a short man, very tan, with a thin mustache and a receding hairline with a combover. His shirt was opn, and his belly was large and rotund, similar to Buddha's. He smiled and said something about my stomach and pointed at it. I ran my hand over my stomache and was stunned to find it was much larger than it had been earlier in the day, as if I had suddenly gained 10 poiunds.

I was then in a car, a 4-door sedan, returning to work. 2 men were in the front seat, 1 in the back seat with me, all co-workers. I reached for the tissue box as I still needed to get the sand out of my mouth. The man next to me was talking with those in front, and he shook his head 'no' to me and raised 4 fingers. Puzzled, I reached for the tissue box again. He took napkins or tissues out of his suit pocket and handed them to me, and I wiped my mouth. Then he said we must meet in 4 days to hold a client status meeting and I repeated that. "Yes, we will hold a client meeting in 4 days". The team building outings were a great success and now we had hard work ahead and much to accomplish in the next 4 days.