Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Flags
3:52 AM: Woke up from a very bizarre dream! Don't know what to make of it. There was some kind of "New 9-11" event. I'm not sure what, but something big. I don't know what transpired, but whatever happened, all of the sudden, George W. Bush was being lauded and hailed as this new hero..I think because people were saying his decisive actions were what saved our country before, and now we had no one to lead us so everyone was focused on him. It's almost like he was running for some kind of office, a new position of leadership. He was going around speaking to people and at his speaking engagements, he had these flags on his stage..this new emblem that was bizarre. They were square-shaped and velvet black with silver edging and I think possibly a silver "Z" shape with the silver congruent top and bottom in silver and a thin diagonal silver line through the middle. I was shocked in the dream..why was everyone calling him a hero and why was he even running for office?? In the dream, I was so creeped out and was trying to figure out the flags. I thought perhaps a nuclear event but when I woke up, pandemic is what came to mind.