Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimming in the ocean then blocked
I have forgotten aspects of this dream; what stands out that I remember is that I was swimming in the ocean with my wife. For some reason neither of us were wearing goggles, but I know it was salt water. My impression was that I was swimming around Santa Barbara, this is related to the other things in the dream that I just can't remember anymore. The water was not exceptionally dirty but it was not clear. The water was not too rough. I was moving along quite well with a very good glide. I was not wearing a wetsuit, so this meant that my stroke was really good. At multiple times, we came across rocks that were in the water that blocked us. There was enough surge that there was bubbling around the rocks, but we weren't being pushed into the rocks. The dream was not finished when I was awakened (the cats started wrestling on the bed), and I was unable to get back into a good dream state afterwards (dang heatwave in California). We were trying to get around the rocks that we had run into. The rocks were the typical rocks encountered at tide pools - dark and porous, but we were not at the shoreline.