Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple scenes.
Notes from Dream Journal, experiences took place after a brief awakening, after approx. 5-6 hrs. of deep sleep. Light vibrations detected, legs. Scene #1: I was with my husband (crossed over 6/11/11) in a New England-styled seaside resort town. I semi-lucidly commented to myself that the beautiful town and area were much like the movie Baby Boom (which, of course, took place in Vermont, which has no seaside coastline). I asked myself to remember what the baby's name was in the movie (Elizabeth). My husband and I went into a turn-of-the-century hall; containing a couple of New England older women, scurrying about working. We noted a neighbor-man (in "real life") working part-time in the hall, over in the corner, hawking something. In "real" life, the neighbor is vicious and thieving, and we left the hall to get away from him. But, he followed us, enraged and almost frothing at the mouth, waving paperwork in his hands, telling us that he was going to the authorities (mottled with rage). Keith instructed me not to respond, and we walked away from him. Scene #2: I "saw" a huge shadow of an animal, and was instantly filled with fear; until I was shown that it was an expanded shadow of my domestic tom cat named Taffy, who intended no one harm. Scene #3: I was with my mother (crossed over 6/09), receiving intricate mathematical equations on deciphering the real costs of "drawing and quartering" chickens (quote). What the heck? I was confused and bewildered.

Final Note: Another dreamer contacted me last night: From my notes (referring to her experiences night before or 9/25/14): "Dream or not dream? More like "not dream". Booming voice; male face not recognizable, holding up sign, like a card, "Something is off"; then, new scene, card held up, "SOMETHING'S WRONG", all in caps.