Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian military simulates US invasion in war games
In the dream I am in a city that had a european feel to it. I am walking down a street, and then make a right turn. The street was a cobblestone street. I cross the street, there are no cars driving, and I am on the sidewalk. I continue walking down the street, and there are now military trucks; there are soldiers in the backs of the trucks. I can't remember a specific uniform, but they start by simply holding there weapons up and aiming at me. For some reason this does not really worry me. The soldiers are all happy, kind of laughing.

Another truck is there. The soldiers in that truck aim there weapons at me, and then fire. There is the noise of gunfire, but I am not hit. They wave to me and laugh.

The soldiers are talking to each other in english, but I have the impression of them having a russian accent.

After being fired at, I decide I should turn around and go back the way I came. On the cross street in front of me I see a tank drive by. I am near the cross street. Another tank is behind the first one. It turns onto the street that I'm on. As it turns, the turret rotates and the barrel comes down. The barrel is aimed straight at me. The tank does not stop, it continues its turn. As it turns and moves forward, the barrel is constantly aimed at me. The barrel had an orange/red thing in its tip; tanks will have a barrel cover to keep out moisture, it was still in the barrel. I knew they were not going to fire at me, but I had to dodge around the barrel, its within a foot of me. I stumbled and was on the ground. The tank stops slightly in front of me, the barrel is still aimed at me. A soldier is in the turret mount, he's laughing and waving at me.

I then hear a very loud noise like a jackhammer to me rear, and feel some small impacts. I look back over my left shoulder. There is a soldier in the street with a mini-gun on a stand firing at me. He stops, laughs and waves. Then he starts the gun firing at me again. Again I can feel light impacts that aren't painful, their are not bullets being fired.

In the dream I was wearing long pants and a jacket. I believe the jacket was my light Team USA windbreaker. I do not normally wear pants or a jacket unless the temperature is below 60 degrees.

In the dream the sky was overcast and grey. It was not a warm day; the sun was definitely up, but with the overcast I don't know the time of day.

I did not recognize the location. In my mind I was thinking that this was a place that has a race that I have never done. It was not quite like any of the Swiss cities I was in, but the cobblestone road was the same.

Emotionally I was confused, wondering what was going on. The nature of the soldiers was amusing, but at the same time I knew that it was a situation where I did not want to stay around.