Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Experiences.
No vibrational state detected. Highly disturbed sleep. These scenes from my journal notes:

1) I am with an unknown (person? entity?), and - again - I am viewing complicated mathematical equations, one after another. I am being "shotgunned" with incredible mathematical equations. Then, I am "told" a parable involving a frog, as if it would explain away my confusion in this matter. I have no recall of the parable.

2) Again, I am with an unknown (person? entity?), standing quietly alongside of me. I am shown a picture of a man dressed in classic colorful, beautiful Arabian attire, on a horse, coming up a hill (or a dune?). I hear, "The King came up the hill." And, I see the message same time. King is capitalized. I did not get the sense this was intended to be Biblical.

3) I am, again, with my mother (crossed over 06/09). She is excited, for the two of us had been invited to a convention to be held at the Treasure Bay resort. It was for the rich and powerful, the influential 'crowd'. How did we secure tickets? I looked into my closet for evening attire to wear, and found a gown (new) with matching heels. We grabbed a taxi and arrived at the resort, only to find that it had "moved" next door. White building, black letters "Treasure Bay". One story. We were ushered to the luxurious pool area, receiving our first courses through white jacketed formal male waiters. There were couches for the party-goers. I observed prime rib on my platter, and saw that it was well done and dry looking. Small cut. A buffet was also set up, along the side. People were milling about, making small talk, as rich people do. I took my plate and went back inside. My mother was talking with a heavy matron, in her 70s. My mother had spun the woman around to examine the back of her evening gown. The matron was explaining that she had screen printed the pictures of her beloved grandchildren just inside the collar of her dress, back. My mother was looking for this custom detail. The matron, also, had a canary yellow tag on the gown. No further information.