Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faith in Hopeless Situations
I am in an old western town in the late 1800's. I am with a sherriff overlooking the town from a bell tower or roof top. We see a women being attacked by a demons or zombies, something evil! We shoot these things and save her.

We come to find out, by a disembodied voice, that we will need to get 20 candles lit and kept lit throughout the night. There is going to be an ivansion or large attack by these same evil beings. And we are told that the Nacht starts at midnight. I got the impression that the meaning of nacht was as in Kristallnacht.

We here this news and know that our chances are hopeless. But we say screw it and lets do the best we can. We aren't afraid at all, we know we will live but that the town will be lost. We start to get supplies to the townspeople, who seem so hopless on their own, but we don't get to far. The church bells chime 6 o'clock and we know it's going to get dark real soon.

Then it is dark and we are talking to a women who says we need to energize these 'bands' that she has. They will help us, they will be like a force to repel some of the evil. They are these boards with many small, opaque, jagged, reflective, round rocks. All the rocks were the same size of a marble and tightly packed together. We somehow know how to charge them but know it is not something to put our faith in. We start to walk out of her dark home and then I wake up.