Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squadron
I had no intention for this dream, it simply came out of the blue.

In the dream it was day time and I was standing near a window in a house I don't currently live in. I was talking with my son, who was present in the dream (not on the phone). I happened to suddenly hear the sound of jets flying overhead. I had the feeling that this was an event that was not common to the area I was in. I looked up to the sky and saw what looked like an entire squadron of jets flying over us and just out beyond us, they dropped bombs. Not knowing if there was another wave coming, and knowing my partner was outside watering, i became very scared and worried about him in particular.

A few things stand out as interesting about this dream. For one, I have never had a dream involving one of my children (all grown now) actually being an adult in my dream, this time I did. For another, I have never had a dream involving any man since my ex husband, again, until this one. Third and finally, I felt relatively safe in the house, and while I was scared for the people in the area beyond us that had been bombed, I was more immediately scared for my partner. I remember waking up still feeling the fear from the dream. I couldn't wake up fast enough.