Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cake, an Exam & Dispersal
September 29/30, 2014 -- Cake, an Exam & Dispersal

Intent: More information about possible October events

I had baked a chocolate cake and was ready to plate it but I couldn't find any small plates. My mom even helped me look through the cupboards so obviously, we were not in one of our our own kitchens. I decided to take one more look and found some patterned clear glass plates that would have been easy to overlook. Mom gave me a hug and went to serve up the roast beef. Her sister didn't want her to do that and fought with mom over the knife while mom was trying to cut the roast. I stood there and watched a chunk of fat jiggling on the roast caused by the knife action. The sister was saying it wasn't time yet. The connotation was that desert had to be served before the main course.

Next, there was 'someone' pointing a gun at me, forcing me to complete an exam. Sections 1 to 4 had to be answered.

At 2:21 AM I find myself shouting at several groups of people to run! And they did, heading away from me. They, too, are mostly dressed in blue.

Emotions: irritated with not being able to find plates, satisfied/content with the hug, displeased with the aunt, frightened for my mother, afraid of the gun, frantic with my warning