Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excessive Irrigation
I arrive home and pull into my driveway. Immediately I notice that there are many sprinkling/watering systems going at my house all at once. There are hoses everywhere with all types of watering devices attached so that every nook and cranny of my yard is being irrigated. I'm really upset but also confused as to why my husband is doing this. There is a drought going on for cripes sake! Everything is so wet. As I'm standing there my husband comes up to my car but before we can start talking a man shows up, not sure how he got there. He tells me I've won a prize. It's another hose system to water with. I'm dumbfounded.

The dream morphs and my husband and I are inside a house. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be my house or a friend/family member. It doesn't look like my house in real life and it doesn't have that dream feel of being my house. Anyway, the house is single story and the rooms are open and flowing one into the other. There are a lot of plants in the house. As I look around I notice the plants are being watered by the same type of watering systems as you would have for outside. This is crazy because as the water hits the plants it overshoots and hits the walls too. What a mess! I can't figure out why they are watering this excessively.