Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Train Accident
In the vision, there was a train and the passengers I saw were in uniform, but not modern; like period uniform or foreign military.
The train began to roll and the soldiers that rolled to the right, the opposite direction of the derailment, survived (because they started to rock to the right first).
It appeared to be an act of sabotage. Then aircraft began to bomb the sand hill and about a dozen men ran out and spread out to several different directions and disappeared. Then there was another huge explosion and a man, whose hands were bound in front of him already, burst through the sand and began to grow. His hair and his beard had been cut off but not evenly; like it had been done with scissors, so there were tufts here and there. He had three Arabic words on his forehead, and as he grew larger and larger, while still bound, Hebrew letters appeared on his chest, abdomen and arms.
While the aircraft strafed him, thousand came out of the sand apparently unnoticed and followed the paths these 10-12 men first took.

They went into cities and took like SCUBA tanks with them on their backs and hid them in the places where they lived.
Some of the men went to Central Asian part of Russia and got help from Russian military for some sort of attack through Afghanistan. They just parked their tanks and aircraft on the border waiting for the right time to attack. They formed an agreement with the one who went north to help them attack IsRae22l.
Many of the men with lots of women followed some of the men to IsRae22l and Jordan disguised as refugees.
They met in mosques and set up communication stations there. They hid many of their weapons in a big mosque not far from Golan midway from Jerusalem. (I was seeing a reference map and am unfamiliar with the city locations so I don't know if this is accurate). The storage room underground was like a huge underground hangar with vehicles in it, but I saw no way for them to get in or out.
They just kept planning and waiting for the right time.
Then something happened in the US after the November elections 2014 and the US suddenly began sending thousands of troops to Iraq, Kuwait, and Turkey. They began closing in on ISIL area between Syria and Iraq. While this was going on the Syrian Military began attacking moving tanks toward IsRae22l, cutting off Western military (NATO?) operations against ISIL. It was a very bad turn of events.