Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Events
(Note: Regarding the "Mommy" theme. I was dumbfounded to read about it in the dream updates. On 9-19-14, per my journal, I had a horrible dream, in which I discovered a poisonous skate fish trying to attach itself to my back. I physically woke up screaming "Mommy!" twice. I was far too ashamed to include this within the dream submissions. After all, a grown woman crying out "Mommy!". Second, regarding dream few nights ago involving my contact "Cherokee", instructing me that "her stomach hurt". Validation (maybe?), she has a severe respiratory infection, and the constant coughing is causing her rib cage to be terribly sore. For those unaware, there appears to already be consequences in the Pacific NW, resulting from the Fukushima catastrophe.) These experiences from last night. My own grade? Pretty whacky!

Event #1: Cherokee shows me a map of the Western United States, and I see an inlet, unspecified. Puget Sound? A Bay? I do not know. And she says, "When this event happens, big EQ to follow...", and as soon as I began to write it down, the shield came down, and I can remember nothing else. (There is seemingly a "shield", for lack of a better word, that comes down while one is awakening, disallowing memory of most events, as most dreamers will attest to. It surely takes a lot of discipline to REMEMBER, or most is lost.)

Event #2: A scene of a ferris wheel. Nothing else remembered.

Event #3: (I am almost too ashamed to include this.) A male voice, "No longer a thousand alien women in defense of earth...". Alien women? What the heck!

Event #4: I am "seeing" my two tom cats scurrying over to a male pair of legs. I do not know the man. The understanding is "the cats are going back to their owners". Double "what the heck". I am their true owner. In "real life", I watched their births. Confusion.