Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From contacts...
In spite of my own absent dream experiences last night (highly disturbed sleep, with no recall, other than yet another continuing "Cosmic Jukebox", that being Men at Work's "Down Under", what the heck?), I did receive at least two phone calls from contacts, asking me to record their own unusual dream experiences. Contact #1 "V" expressed he was at a Walmart store during this dream, with some lucidity, unknown location, when he began to see a "mist" or a vapor overwhelm the entire store. He noted that the store was full of shoppers, and they saw this mysterious mist, but paid it no mind. He was incredulous that they were so apathetic to what was unfolding before their very eyes. In desperation, he looked for the mist source, finding a box full of noxious chemicals that had been laying there for some time. The chemicals had begun leak out of their container, releasing this noxious mist. Contact #2 "T" reported that I was driving a vehicle along an unknown expressway, with himself in the back seat and Contact #1 in the passenger seat. T from the back seat was observing the scene that was unfolding before him. The vehicle stopped, as there clearly was a dangerous wreck ahead. The passenger "V" got out of the vehicle to see if he could assist wreck victims lying in the road. He went up to the accident victim, a man, and announced that he was dead, returning to the truck. T reported that there was continuous communication between me, V and T during this experience; but that it appeared to be primarily non-verbal.