Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chained in the basement
This dream was had prior to waking up after many other odd dreams:

there was images as if I were watching TV but more first person. The news reported was either interviewing or just describing a woman in a situation where her husband must have lost it or something was wrong with him and she had to subdue him in the basement with chains. I remember seeing images of the woman doing this like I was picturing what had happened as opposed to it being in the news report. They talked about her having to "hit home runs" with a bat to keep her husband from hurting her or her children and that was the only defense she had as not to kill him (I was thinking this was fucked up). The tone of the news report was more pity and seemed like this was a common thing that had to happen. I then seemed to be the woman in the dark basement and it was my husband that I had to restrain, I seem to know what was going on and yet I didn't know, like I was in autopilot. I was under like a stair case eve in a tight space being ultra quiet and moving slow as not to wake my chained husband, I was scared but also "on duty", for some reason I had to get my metal Louisville slugger out and beat feat for the stairs. I got up the stairs looking over my shoulder and saw my husband trying to break out of underneath the stairs where he was, like a vicious dog trying to get to the end of its chain. I remember being so scared that the chain would break and feeling so hopeless that were in this situation. Then the chain seemed to give and my husband wrenches out from below the stairs to a standing position, and caught a again by the chain. He was chained around the neck like those ankle clasps for prisoners. His shirt was off, and I swas looking down at him, he was completely gone, he looked like a mongaloid/zombie but not dead, just completely lost and unstable, he was reaching for me like a rabid crazy dog and I was telling him "I love you honey" over and over trying to get him to hear my calm, cool, sweet voice. I remember being so scared that he would get off and I would have to "hit a home run" with the bat I was holding to get him to stop and keep him from killings me and the children. The feelings of hopelessness and sadness were overwhelming. I didn't know what to do or why this was happening. He then reached up with something that was a small glass bottle, extending it out to me like either a weapon or I'm really not sure. I was talking to him as if I was cornered by a vicious dog, gentle and sweet. I grab the bottle and it seemed to be on of my perfume bottles. I remember being worried that if he broke it he would kill himself. I woke up traumatized and wondering wtf.