Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entertainment Awards Ceremony and Contagion
I was a young, tall slim blonde female dressed in a glamorous sleeveless black rhinestone studded short dress. I was seated in the first row of a theater, at an entertainment awards ceremony. The theater, surprisingly, was only 2/3 full; I had expected a full house. The host announced the winner, and the woman next to me stood up, as did another female on her other side as did I. The woman next to me looked like Zooey Deschanel. The three of us went onstage, and Zooey accepted her award and made her speech. She mentioned something about her 9 children, and made a humorous remark about more than 1 for each day of the week. While she talked, I was a bit confused as to why I was there, not sure if I was expected to make a speech or not. Suddently a young boy (4-6 years old) came on stage and ran into my arms. He had wavy red hair, and freckled pale skin. I understood he was Zooey's son, and I was a caregiver; so no speech was expected of me (relief!). The young boy had cold/flu symptoms, and sneezed on me, and had a runny nose. I remember thinking I better not touch my eyes or nose, as I didn't want to catch what he had. I recall thinking I wouldn't want his illness to spread to other audience members.