Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Scenes and Music.
(Night before or 10-12-14: name "Bali" repeated over and over again; with very little recall of anything else.)

From last night, per my notes (almost non-existent recollections without my notes)

Scene #1: I am in a big, older, rambling hotel, poorly maintained, on isolated acreage, run by French Canadians. I do not know where I am. I am with my mother and father (both passed on). I am packing to leave the hotel (constant theme). I get out to the vehicle, and discover that I left my two dark tan blankets behind in the room; and I do not want them seized by the maids. I do not like hotel bedding touching my skin when I sleep in motels and hotels. I re-enter the hotel lobby and there are a number of "stairways" to get back to my room (returning themes: ladder, stairs, spiral staircase). I try the one to my right, and it becomes non-negotiable, more like a thatch rope containing wooden stairs. I cannot get up to my room, on an upper floor, and I am becoming frenzied. I get down, and choose a 1930s styled polished wood staircase to the left and successfully reach my hotel room. I grab up the blankets, and decide to return to checkout, so that we are not charged extra surcharges without our knowledge. There is a huge serpentine line of people attempting to checkout. I am last in line. While I patiently wait, a black man, in his 40s, hollers down from a slightly elevated platform that he had my new prescriptive eyeglasses ready, that my father had ordered them for me. I reached up and he handed the glasses to me, rectangular and mint green. I returned to line, a little puzzled. I wake up, hearing Duran Duran "Please, please tell me now" and begin to take notes of the dream. Scene #2: I am back in the vehicle, and my mother is driving. She is slightly frantic, looking for the driveway taking us back to the hotel. We closely pass by a poorly maintained hotel swimming pool; and there is a little blonde girl swimming in it, with her head perched on the concrete, and her legs and feet paddling in the water. We "dodge" the little girl, with my mother still looking for the proper driveway back to the hotel. It is more like a maze.

Scene #3: I am on an unknown street, outside of an IsRae22li butcher shop. There are 1940s styled plateglass windows outside. The owner's name is Mr. V-Hgamma. It is like a white cardboard sign held up for me to see, with that name on it. I go into the shop, and see the owner-butcher holding up tiny stringy pink chops made of human children. I am furious and disgusted. While still holding up a chop, the owner glares at me, "What is the matter with YOU?", he growls.

I wake up, temporarily, to Sly and the Family Stone, "Stand!". What the heck?

Scene #4: I am catapulted back into the hotel room, and I open a side door that is already ajar, seeing a vast hallway of shower units, each with a cheap white plastic shower curtain. I say to myself, "This hotel does not even have private showers?".

Scene #5: My mother and I are back in "checkout", and there is a young woman, with a high squeaky Minnie Mouse voice, rebuking me, saying she would check us out, "But we must never return to that hotel again."

Final Scene: I am in a garage, discovering a car that I had owned, but had forgotten about. It was about 20 years old; but brand new; no miles. Green sedan, covered. How could I ever forget about a car I bought and paid for, leaving it there in the garage? This too is a repeat dream. No further information.