Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnapompic Journeys.
(Awakened around 4:30 am; later, since I have noted a defined trend, with most people waking up automatically between 3 and 3:30 am, accompanied by insomnia. Upon awakening, I had no recall of dreams, and was disappointed. These from hypnapompic, or staying between sleep state and wakefulness, but not on purpose.)

Dream Journey #1: I am in a large cavernous room, with Persian blue paint on walls and ceiling. There are couches along the room perimeter, and I am seated on one, watching (television?). My mother (crossed over, 2009) is seated next to me. She suddenly jumps up, and begins to swat at something. I, too, jump up and observe still moving spider legs, reddish brown, in the floor. Huge spider legs, and the spider must have been puppy sized. She had dispatched the spider, claiming she saw it crawling on the ceiling, then, down the wall, and onto the floor toward us. My mother said she could not believe her eyes how big the spider was; nor could I seeing its legs.

Dream Journey #2: My husband K (crossed over, 2011) was in a hospital bed. My sister D was preparing him a big platter of sushi, served under a white china dome. I was incredulous inasmuch as my sister did not care for K. And, my husband and I never ate sushi. I cautioned K not to eat the sushi. I was very puzzled as to what was unfolding.

Dream Journey #3: I was hurrying to place my white domestic ducks into a kitchen wall cabinet, shutting the doors after them, but worried they would not have enough air. I had placed them into the cabinet for safety. I was anxious.

Dream Journey #4: There is a big cardboard box on the slab of the barn, and in the box are two dozen turkey babies, peeping and glad to see me. Next to the box is a 40 lb. bag of unspecified feed, red and green bag color, like Walmart's brand. I hear a voice, "They've all got to fit in." I am greatly puzzled.

Dream Journey #5: I hear a LOUD voice, of my mother, saying my name, "Kim!". The voice is upset. I awaken and make note of it.