Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mind Control Failure
There are different layers to this dream. There is so very little I can't remember about the mind control aspects.

There is a sense of being one of the subjects and being an observer. Throughout the dream different mind control subjects are visited to check on their projects. I don't know exactly how many there were, maybe 4 or 5. I don't think things were going well. Maybe their missions were failing. I know 'my' mission was failing because I remember hearing "that is what happens when you develop feelings for your subject." I think my subject died.

I dreamt of other apparently random, non-consequential things, but every now and then the "check in" would occur.

In one of the ancillary parts of the dream I remember being out until 3 am. I was coming home from somewhere but I can't remember where. I know I was on a bus or train and we were being brought back to our cars. I think it was work related because my work-friend was with me. Somehow I was late and my friend left without me. We had our own cars so that wasn't a problem. It's weird because we had our own cars and yet I missed a bus to take us to get our cars? This is so fuzzy. Anyway, whatever it was, I missed it and my friend left. I got in my car and was going home but instead of making a turn I went straight. I ended up in a grocery store parking lot. It had been raining because I could see the wetness on the asphalt reflected in my headlights. I decided to go into the store for a snack. I was craving chocolate. (This is so random!) I spent some time in the store buying marshmallows and Hershey kisses.

In another part I was in a park with my husband and we had ridden there on our bikes. There were random people in the park and I don't remember interacting with anyone. We were supposed to leave but I had to use the bathroom (not for real) I remember dropping my bike on the ground, using the bathroom, and being relieved my bike was still there and hadn't been stolen. I caught up with my husband and he was kind of upset because he couldn't find me (I hadn't told him I was using the bathroom).

The dream morphs and I'm in the parking lot again except this time I'm with someone else I know but I don't recognize her. It is late and she's worried because she has an exam? tomorrow. She wanted gum because she ran out and for some reason it had to say 'gluten free.' I offered to get the gum for her and drop it off at her house. I think I was doing this because I wanted her to like me. Anyway, I'm back in the same grocery store in the check out line looking at the gum selection. The lady in front of me was helping me but when I said 'it has to say gluten free' she made some condescending remark that I interpreted to be about the 'gluten free' bandwagon. I don't think I bought gum.

The dream morphs and I'm at work. A lot of new patients have just checked in for treatment. I think four people from the same family check in. I take one of them, a 50- 60'ish woman who is there for multiple complaints, one of which is numbness to one part of her face. I'm worried about this because it could be a stroke. But I don't want to say anything to the doctor and I can't remember why.

The dream morphs and I'm outside that grocery store again. I see my old personal trainer and I talk to her about starting working out again. We make plans.

In between all of these dream morphs is the 'checking in' on the mind control people.

I wake up just before 6 am and try to remember the dreams so I can write them down later. I'm trying to remember the mind control parts but it's like forcibly trying to pry open a metal curtain. I decide to get up and write down what I remember because the dream is fading fast.