Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Kills Public Endorsed Candidates and Selects Their Own Candidate
I was seated with my husband and young son with a large anticipatory crowd in a very large auditorium. There was a sense of euphoria and/or relief with the crowd. 6 - 10 or so people (I think mostly men) were on the dais as honorees and key to...our survival? or to the future?

There were 2 numbers presented, which I interpreted as coordinates, I think maybe 12 x 21 though not sure I'm recalling this correctly (Dec. 21?); pretty sure 21 was one of the numbers not so sure about the 12. Somehow these coordinates targeted or identified my husband, which surprised us, and the military came over to him. My husband was surprised that he was 'selected' because of his background (past loose affiliation with the air force). We had the impression the military was then going to protect him, and they asked him to go with them.

Suddenly a military sniper killed all the honorees on the dais. The audience was shocked, as were we, and we thought we were next to be killed, but no, the military was protecting my husband since he was 'selected'.

Emotions: initially excited, euphoric, relief. Then surprise at husband's selection. Afraid when shooting started, relief we survived. Overall, hopeful.