Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Dream-Journeys and Meetings.
(These experiences from my notes. They occurred after a full six hours of deep sleep. In addition, as a test, I again utilized Dr. Craig's guided meditation before entering the sleep state. The meditation uses binaurals. Relative to audio-dominants, such as myself, the binaurals spur all sorts of phenomenon. In each case, upon awakening from the experience, in order to make notes, I remained in vibrational state. Furthermore, this was detected: "awareness here and awareness "there", same time". A final note: My dream involving a mysterious gravy boat, ceramic, white, last week, containing what looked like melted butter in it, a contact called, simply amazed that I "saw" this gravy boat. I had sent her a copy of the dream that morning. An unspecified number of months before, she had served her white gravy in one of gravy boats from her antique collection. It was white and china. The white gravy was served to her family, seated at a big table for a holiday. A particularly noxious member of the family, a young woman-addict, grabbed the boat, dumping all of the gravy onto her plate, before sneering at her grandmother, telling her to "get" and make some more. She was horribly wounded by the episode, still reminded of her hurt and humiliation each time she sees a ceramic white gravy boat. Similarly, few months ago, I "saw" my other close friend buying me a card. Next day, confirmed, she had bought me a special card to mail to me that following day. To confirm it, she sent the card WITH THE RECEIPT as proof. This offered up, while not precognitive, in an effort to simply see what happens. I have zero memories of these dream-experiences. These from my notes:

Dream-Experience: I am in bed at a hotel (constant theme) with my (crossed over) husband, K. I awaken, and the clock reads "quarter to 3 pm". We were to waken at "quarter to 1", but overslept. We had simply missed the plane. In a frenzy, I began to pack hurriedly, to see if there was a chance to make the plane. My husband continued to slumber, although I raised him once, alerting him of our having overslept. Cosmic Jukebox, see link below.

Scene #2: I am still in the hotel/motel, trying to alert other family members of the time and potentially missing the plane. I call Room #17. A male voice answers saying, "What are you wearing?". This guest identified himself as Mr. DeFucca. I had the wrong room, and apologized, ashamed that he had made such an unpleasant joke to me.

Scene #3: My husband, K, and I are back in a familiar scene, at a oceanic resort, in a familiar large dining room with ocean view. The dining room manager had expressly asked us for assistance in determining why she was not making money during her breakfast services. She had invested a great deal into this restaurant, and was losing money. K and I were seated at a huge round table, shiny composite material, like resin. We could see the ocean from our table. It was lovely. We were brought a huge platter of bran muffins, then orange juice. There were no placemats and I alerted the waitress that one problem was no one wanted to eat their food right on the table top. She pointed to a mound of paper napkins hung just above us. I said this was not acceptable. The waitresses were hovering, making a nuisance of themselves, and I alerted the manager that this was not conducive to pleasant dining. She said that she "should be getting $4,000 a table" during a busy breakfast service, but was not due to service issues. I told her that with an ocean scene like that, she had a spectacular location. I said, "What a view!" to her. No reason for her not to be profitable.

Next Scene: I am in my "real life" house and my (passed over) mother is in my kitchen, planning to make cookies. I suggest my Preacher's Cookies recipe to her, as these are no-bake. She wants to make my recipe, and I say that I have the recipe memorized, but will give her my handwritten notes just in case. These I locate in the kitchen drawer.

Next Scene: I am in a house, not familiar to me, wearing a hip satchel, but looking for my regular pocketbook. There are boxes everywhere, full of possessions. The move theme (or change) is repeated once again. My husband is in another room, waiting for me. But, I cannot find my pocketbook. Then, I do.

Final Scene: My friend "in real life" S appears. We had both "popped out of body" during the sleep state. She was very mad at her sister. The final straw, and she was ready to tell her sister off - ending their relationship. Her sister had said something awful about S's son, John, going through a painful divorce (in real life), along with alcoholism. I got quiet, suggesting that S not do something so rash. S said, "Kim, you had no alternative with (your own sister)".