Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG, God?
Intention: Went to bed begging God for an answer.

I was in such despair at the time due to the multitude of close and afar off people living, dying, doing business; and the decisions they made during their life had no thought nor care as to how their decisions while they were alive and after their death affected my life during my life on earth here.

Third person perspective: It was pitch black, I zoomed in on a Grand Cemetery where the well to do had costly and eerily beautiful Tombstones, Monuments, and Mausoleum's for their own lost loved ones. As The Camera drew into Center Cemetery I saw ONE enormous circular grave, deep and freshly dug out of the earth. Atop the hole I looked down and saw my naked body standing inside that hole with nothing more than a Green Salad in my own hands.

My perspective became first person. I knew I WAS DYING, and I knew The Green Salad was the only sustenance I had to extend my own life. I looked up from the grave and all of a sudden a well to do successful man carrying a black briefcase peered down into the hole where I was. He pointed directly AT MY SALAD and said, "