Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavenly Dimension
I perhaps only remember 35% or less of this dream.

I was in a strange plane surrounded by sea. My memory of it switches from night to day interchangeably. There were mountains and metal structures, fashioned in monolithic chaotic step-like platforms. At the very top there was a massive antenna.

I took a dream drug. One that would make me able to do things I couldn't normally do. I could create space, time, and matter at will. Other people were unable to scale any of the rising structures, and I could do it. I tried showing them how to.

I scaled the tallest structure and reached the antenna. I went down and to the right of where the cubicle dwellings were in the mountainside, and found a massive circular shaped grotto. Underneath of it you could see the moonlight and the stars with extra intensity. It was surrounded by serene water, and it had another circular walkway around it with a few feet of water in between.

There were many young people here, enjoying the surreal freedom. I went to a pier like sections and talked to some people I've met before.

In the end I enjoyed jumping forward and gliding a few feet off the ground. It felt very real, and it bugs me I cannot do this in real life.

If only I remembered I could fly sooner! I always forget!