Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead and dying
I was house sitting for my mother which actually happened last Summer. I was alone in the house and decided to try out her bath/ jacuzzi. One of the stand alone, after market, above floor, all white baths that generally only appeal to old people, they are for therapy, incidentally she does not have one. I was filling it with water waiting to get in, nothing out of the ordinary. When the water neared the top I noticed there was a problem and I could not turn the water off, it was about to overflow. When I got out I noticed it was already soaking the carpet. I went to my mothers bathroom to get some towels and hopefully find the water cut off when I heard a noise in her bedroom. There was no one in the house so I was startled. I have some skills in dealing with this sort of thing in real life.

I look in and a woman about my mothers size and height was standing in her room, her back to me, very strange and unpleasant. I considered grabbing my 12 guage which I do own or calling 911. I spoke up and said, "Can I help you?" When I spoke again the figure turned around and it was a seriously decaying corpse of a woman. The skin was grey like death, aging wrinkles everywhere, loose eye sockets, dying teeth, just hideous. She looked a bit like the Iron Maiden rock bands icon but a female, medium short and only barely resembled my mother. I was not my mother, maybe some look alike. The right side of the creatures face was more decayed than the left.

I would have rather grabbed my shotgun but I thought the thing would teleport away before I returned so I stood there.

As I was deciding what to do the creature did and said little or nothing. It looked at me then fell over to her right side, dead. It was strange to see something 'undead' actually die before my eyes. It was conclusive that its life was over for good at which point I immediately woke up. This was out of the ordinary and I'll add it was nothing like 'The Walking Dead' zombie show. It was as if this creature had been alive for centuries or longer and was finally expiring.

I have had unpleasant civil and military strife dreams last summer. Lots of people, migrations, and uncertainty. Some fist fighting which caused me to wake up but this was different. This creature died in front of my eyes. Undead creatures do not die.