Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry's Go On A Trip and My Transmigration?
At a cocounseling convention I get disgusted because I can't find a counseling partner. Everyone has someone. Kyra and Alan and Gilda and Tish Perry are there. 1000 gifts to Tish and Kyra. (I don't know what that note written while half asleep means.) Alan and Gilda going on some massive trip involving ships. Eating whale blubber?
Then, I am carrying my great grandmother's blue porcelain bowl as I go looking for a partner. I leave the bowl parked behind a ledge in a bar. Go looking for something. Meet these people in a whole different area doing a different activity—not part of cocounseling. I get an idea and ask them to put me in one of the chairs and send me to the bar to meet the perfect partner. I say I know they can do this; in particular I appeal to the mother of the group I am talking to, though her young adult or teen son has been doing the most of everything with the chairs. I ask them to try this thing. Put me in the chair and imagine the most perfect partner for me and the location is back with my grandma's bowl at the bar and they are to "send" me with their thoughts. So, they do it. I actually come up near-ish to the intended location, but I still have to run, full of excitement and anticipation, to where I'll meet the person and move the bowl before it gets knocked off the ledge.
Then, in a futuristic movie theater. Some people are lying down sleeping. Seats are like modules. People are engaged in all kinds of activity along with watching the movie. I am climbing through, somewhat frantically searching and trying to get through the place and out. The people who are awake look mildly annoyed at my interruption.