Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears,wolves,money,killing
Very changeable dreams this night...

Was out in wilderness park and seen some black bears and grizzly bears....they were not afraid of people in park..I was scared when they got near me ...a friend told me a trick to deter them is to throw them some pieces of white bread and while they were eating it I could get away from there view and hide....someone threw a whole loaf of wrapped white bread and the bear ate the whole thing minus the package plastic in one gulp

later I was trying to get near a building for shelter and another bear came close I asked my friend Debbie to give me a few slices of white bread and I tore them in chunks and threw the pieces all over ,and the bear ate this ,was full and headed for the woods.

Once in the building which had long hallways and many rooms..I seen a grizzly coming into the building so I ran into bathroom...that also looked like a department store clothing room and locked the door..the bears was clawing at crack under door and I could see its claws....I freaked I had no bread....but there were some chocolate chip cookies on the shelf and room above the door to break the cookies up and throw them out so the bear could eat them and the bear really liked these and finally went away.

then I was outside in some wooded area and seen 2 gray wolves...one female and one male....they were jumping and playing and one looked at me but somehow I knew it used to be the spirit of my black lab dog that had passed a year ago....thru the eyes I could sense it was him and that I was in no danger....the 2 wolves wanted to mate and so I left the scene

then it changed to being in some big city and It was almost dark outside and it was my husband and I with his motorcycle and we were in a hurry to be leaving this place...hubby was driving the neon car and I was riding the motorcycle until we came upon some steps and I said I could not take the cycle down these steps....so hubby parked car and offered..then 2 early 20 something males came up and it was like they wanted to rob us....I went to car to get my purse and the man plugged in a cassette tape of some kind of new age techno music and it was like he reminded me of a skateboarder and he was tapping to the tune and then I started to as well as it was a good rhythm tune....my husband ended up shooting that guy with his high powered delayed exploding type gun....you aim it at target then wait 30 seconds or 20 and the person exploded.....the other guy ran off......then some leader of a important group came up to me and said that both sides are lying with small bits of truth to know......and that if we join together and work on it, it will reveal much more truth. So I agreed to work with the other side group and got to stay alive....but this leader at first glance did try to kill us..He had a different weapon..it was a jagged sword...almost looked like a icicle like made of glass and ice and clear crystal all in one...it was partially filled with some kind of brown yellowish liquid...some kind of fuel to make it work....all he needed to do was touch the tip of it on anything and 30 seconds later it would explode.....so hubby used his similar acting device gun towards the leader and there was a can of tuna laying near him on ground...so hubby aimed it at the tuna can and I picked it up and threw it closer underneath the leaders legs and we all watched and waited for it to explode but it did not. it just turned the top of the can charred black..........that when I got in the car with the blonde younger male.i was searching thru my purse to balance my checbook,in the middle of check book was three pink capsules....and I found a penny laying in this car and it was very large bright new copper that said the word angel on it and that some family had named this or devoted this object to whoever angel was......I saw on the penny that it said the date May 23rd.I kept asking this guy what is the year? Tell me the year? It said 2015 we turned the coin over and it looked very old and aged and rare...worth allot of value type thing....and was from the year sometime in the 20's...he put the coin away and we drove off and I was eventually reunited with my husband.