Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendships
I had several dreams. 1)I was walking along covertly a small group of houses trying to keep myself hidden but from who, I don't know. I recall being present in a park setting at night with other companions who were watching a "pirate" with a peg leg looking around to see if he was being watched and also looking for a place to bury what he had in one of his hands. 2)I had a conversation with a young boy of about 10 or 11 years and he had a black leather bound book of coins and currencies and we got into a long conversation on monetary matters involving the Federal Reserve. He gave my friend Wayne, (who was with me), something in a CD case but I don't know what it was. I recall that setting with the boy seemed to be in the 1920 to 1930's era and I remember seeing a few men in a forested area who were attending a crudly built audio singnaling tree like device imbedded into the ground next to the railroad tracks that went through the forested area. These devices were meant to spin as their protuberences were hit by the passing train causing a ding,ding,ding sound as the train went by. 3) I was working outdoors with my friend Wayne at some location tearing down building structures and my friend was quite interested in one particular woman who he wanted to get to know better and was trying to chat her up during lunch break.